Wise - وائز meanings in English
Wise - وائز meanings in English is wise Wise - وائز in English. More meanings of wise - وائز, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Wise - وائز Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Wise - وائز.
- (adjective satellite) : improperly forward or bold
- (adjective satellite) : evidencing the possession of inside information
- (noun) : a way of doing or being
- (noun) : United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900)
- (noun) : United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
- (adjective) : having or prompted by wisdom or discernment
More words related to the meanings of Wise - وائز
More words from English related to Wise - وائز
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wise - وائز meanings in English in English.
cannycleverconjurerknowingnecromanceradultartfulgrown upintelligentshrewdslysorcerertodwiseearth eruditelearnedletteredliteraryliteratormacrocosmintellectknowerlearned personnatureperiodregionssavantscholaruniverseworldeggheadogrejudiciouskernelpricklewhiteheaddanakernelssensibleunderstandingrationaljudiciousnessintellectualisationdentilabialmachiavelianmachinatorshiftercraftycunning ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Wise - وائز
What are the meanings of Wise - وائز in English?
Meanings of the word Wise - وائز in English is wise. To understand how would you translate the word Wise - وائز in English, you can take help from words closely related to Wise - وائز or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wise - وائز synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wise - وائز. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wise - وائز in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wise - وائز in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wise - وائز with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by وائز?
Meaning of وائز is wise
Whats the definition of وائز?
Definition of the وائز are
- improperly forward or bold
- evidencing the possession of inside information
- a way of doing or being
- United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900)
- United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
- having or prompted by wisdom or discernment
What is the synonym of وائز?
Synonym of word وائز are سیانا, عالم, دانا, عاقل, دانشمندی, فطرتی, پختہ, سمجھ دار, وائز, عقلمند
What are the idioms related to وائز?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word وائز.
- He that is not handsome at twenty nor strong at thirty nor rich at forty nor wise at fifty will never be handsometrong rich or wise
- A fool may ask more questions in hour than a wise man can answer in seven years
- A fool may give a wise man counsel
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
- A quiet tongue shows a wise head