wajiih - وجیہ meanings in English
wajiih - وجیہ Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word wajiih - وجیہ.
- (noun) : a very wealthy or powerful businessman
- (adjective satellite) : having or showing self-esteem
- (adjective) : having or expressing dignity; especially formality or stateliness in bearing or appearance
- (adjective satellite) : given or giving freely
- (adjective satellite) : pleasing in appearance especially by reason of conformity to ideals of form and proportion
- (adjective satellite) : marked by good fortune
- (adjective satellite) : eagerly disposed to act or to be of service
- (adjective satellite) : well expressed and to the point
- (adjective) : enjoying or showing or marked by joy or pleasure
More words related to the meanings of wajiih - وجیہ
More words from English related to wajiih - وجیہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word wajiih - وجیہ meanings in English in English.
blessedcheerfuldelightedgladhappylightsomepleasedwinsomeshaddblissfulcantydroll fain gladsomejollyjoyfuljoyouscontentcontentedfrolicsomegaypleasingriantsatisfieduncomplainingamusedcheeredexcidedexultedhappedhappingheartenedluxatedpleasesrichsaplingnahalcardinalgloriousgrandgreathugeimmensemagnificentmainmomentousbigbulkycolossalhighly dignified ...
Idioms related to the meaning of wajiih - وجیہ
What are the meanings of wajiih - وجیہ in English?
Meanings of the word wajiih - وجیہ in English are magnate, dignified, handsome and happy. To understand how would you translate the word wajiih - وجیہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to wajiih - وجیہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered wajiih - وجیہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word wajiih - وجیہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use wajiih - وجیہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say wajiih - وجیہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of wajiih - وجیہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by وجیہ?
Meanings of وجیہ are magnate, dignified, handsome and happy
Whats the definition of وجیہ?
Definition of the وجیہ are
- a very wealthy or powerful businessman
- having or showing self-esteem
- having or expressing dignity; especially formality or stateliness in bearing or appearance
- given or giving freely
- pleasing in appearance especially by reason of conformity to ideals of form and proportion
- marked by good fortune
- eagerly disposed to act or to be of service
- well expressed and to the point
- enjoying or showing or marked by joy or pleasure
What is the synonym of وجیہ?
Synonym of word وجیہ are عظیم, امیر, معزز, کبیر, ایک امیر, عالی قدر شخص, اعلیٰ درجے کا حاکم, بڑا آدمی, مقتدر یا ممتاز شخص, رئیس
What are the idioms related to وجیہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word وجیہ.
- Handsome he that handsome does
- Handsome is that handsome does
- Do handsome thing by
- He that is not handsome at twenty nor strong at thirty nor rich at forty nor wise at fifty will never be handsometrong rich or wise
- Know a handsome or two