ٹکر کھانا meanings in English
ٹکر کھانا Definitions
Please find 16 English and definitions related to the word ٹکر کھانا.
- (verb) : become or cause to become obstructed
- (verb) : make impure
- (adjective satellite) : (of a manuscript) defaced with changes
- (adjective satellite) : violating accepted standards or rules
- (adjective satellite) : highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust
- (adjective satellite) : disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by obscenity
- (verb) : become soiled and dirty
- (verb) : make unclean
- (verb) : spot, stain, or pollute
- (verb) : commit a foul; break the rules
- (verb) : hit a foul ball
- (adjective) : (of a baseball) not hit between the foul lines
- (adjective satellite) : especially of a ship's lines etc
- (adjective satellite) : offensively malodorous
- (noun) : an act that violates the rules of a sport
More words related to the meanings of ٹکر کھانا
More words from English related to ٹکر کھانا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ٹکر کھانا meanings in English in English.
abhorrentabominableforbidding fulsomemawkishmiscreatednauseousodiousblackcurseddetestablefoul grislygrossgruesomehatefulhideoushorribleloathsomenastyobnoxiousabdicableabducentabominationabominatorabranchiousdisgustfulscornfulabessiveabjuringabominatedabominatesabraidingdegustingabatisedabbreviatoryabhominableabhorribleabodanceabominatingabsonousabusabledenominabledichroousdiscommodiousobliteobloquiousverecundiousdisgustingscumbag ...
Idioms with the word ٹکر کھانا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of ٹکر کھانا
What are the meanings of ٹکر کھانا in English?
Meanings of the word ٹکر کھانا in English are abut, conflict, foul and hurtle. To understand how would you translate the word ٹکر کھانا in English, you can take help from words closely related to ٹکر کھانا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ٹکر کھانا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ٹکر کھانا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ٹکر کھانا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ٹکر کھانا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ٹکر کھانا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ٹکر کھانا?
Meanings of ٹکر کھانا are abut, conflict, foul and hurtle
Whats the definition of ٹکر کھانا?
Definition of the ٹکر کھانا are
- become or cause to become obstructed
- make impure
- (of a manuscript) defaced with changes
- violating accepted standards or rules
- highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust
- disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter
- characterized by obscenity
- become soiled and dirty
- make unclean
- spot, stain, or pollute
- commit a foul; break the rules
- hit a foul ball
- (of a baseball) not hit between the foul lines
- especially of a ship's lines etc
- offensively malodorous
- an act that violates the rules of a sport
What is the synonym of ٹکر کھانا?
Synonym of word ٹکر کھانا are لگنا, چھونا, ٹکر کھانا, بھڑنا, سامنے یا مقابل ہونا, ملحق کرنا, لڑائی, لڑنا, جھگڑا, ٹکرانا
What are the idioms with the word ٹکر کھانا?
Here are the idioms with the word ٹکر کھانا in them.
- Do not attempt to rival the powerful
- Bite the hand that feeds one
- Excess of delight palls appetite
- High living
- Leave off first for manner's sake
What are the idioms related to ٹکر کھانا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ٹکر کھانا.
- Make foul water foul play
- A fair face may hid a foul heart
- A holy habit cleanseth not a foul soul
- Be fair means foul
- Fair without and foul within