theyla - ٹھیلا meanings in English
theyla - ٹھیلا Definitions
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word theyla - ٹھیلا.
- (noun) : a cart for carrying small loads; has handles and one or more wheels
- (noun) : the quantity that a barrow will hold
- (noun) : (archeology) a heap of earth placed over prehistoric tombs
- (noun) : a low heavy horse cart without sides; used for haulage
- (noun) : a sharp change in direction
- (noun) : a slight push or shake
- (verb) : stimulate to remember
- (verb) : give a slight push to
- (verb) : run for exercise
- (verb) : even up the edges of a stack of paper, in printing
- (verb) : continue talking or writing in a desultory manner
- (noun) : wheeled vehicle that can be pushed by a person; may have one or two or four wheels
More words related to the meanings of theyla - ٹھیلا
More words from English related to theyla - ٹھیلا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word theyla - ٹھیلا meanings in English in English.
activateactuateactuatesagitatemovejogkedgebarrowbumpimpulseimpulsionjoltjustlingshoveslingshotbuntconcussionjerkkickknockpushstrokeyankpush uppushingpushupdrayhummockknollmoundprecipicehillockknapmonticulemounttumptelatylahunchhustlejustlejostlenudgelurchconjure upthrutchinginrecisionmountainmountainousmontanic ...
Idioms related to the meaning of theyla - ٹھیلا
What are the meanings of theyla - ٹھیلا in English?
Meanings of the word theyla - ٹھیلا in English are barrow, dray, jog and handcart. To understand how would you translate the word theyla - ٹھیلا in English, you can take help from words closely related to theyla - ٹھیلا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered theyla - ٹھیلا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word theyla - ٹھیلا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use theyla - ٹھیلا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say theyla - ٹھیلا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of theyla - ٹھیلا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ٹھیلا?
Meanings of ٹھیلا are barrow, dray, jog and handcart
Whats the definition of ٹھیلا?
Definition of the ٹھیلا are
- a cart for carrying small loads; has handles and one or more wheels
- the quantity that a barrow will hold
- (archeology) a heap of earth placed over prehistoric tombs
- a low heavy horse cart without sides; used for haulage
- a sharp change in direction
- a slight push or shake
- stimulate to remember
- give a slight push to
- run for exercise
- even up the edges of a stack of paper, in printing
- continue talking or writing in a desultory manner
- wheeled vehicle that can be pushed by a person; may have one or two or four wheels
What is the synonym of ٹھیلا?
Synonym of word ٹھیلا are ٹھیلا, سامان لیجانے کی ہتھ گاڑی, بچوں کا بغیر آستین کا کوٹ, مٹی یا پتھر کا ڈھیر, ٹیلا, پہاڑی, نیچا چھکڑا یا گاڑی, چھکڑا, برف گاڑی, حرکت دینا
What are the idioms related to ٹھیلا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ٹھیلا.
- Jog away jog off
- Jog trot