pur haul - پرہول meanings in English
pur haul - پرہول Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word pur haul - پرہول.
- (adjective satellite) : distorted and unnatural in shape or size; abnormal and hideous
- (adjective satellite) : abnormally large
- (adjective satellite) : grossly offensive to decency or morality; causing horror
- (adjective satellite) : so extremely ugly as to be terrifying
- (adjective satellite) : so great in size or force or extent as to elicit awe
- (adjective satellite) : far beyond what is usual in magnitude or degree
- (adjective satellite) : of momentous or ominous significance
More words related to the meanings of pur haul - پرہول
More words from English related to pur haul - پرہول
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word pur haul - پرہول meanings in English in English.
abhorrentodiousvileaversivehatemongerhatfulrepulsiveabhorringdetestinghatelessanhistousgruesomeabominableforbidding fulsomemawkishmiscreatednauseousblackcurseddetestablefoul grislygrosshatefulhideoushorribleloathsomenastyobnoxiousabdicableabducentabominationabominatorabranchiousdisgustfulscornfulabessiveabjuringabominatedabominatesabraidingdegustingabatisedabbreviatoryabhominableabhorribleabodanceabominatingabsonous ...
What are the meanings of pur haul - پرہول in English?
Meanings of the word pur haul - پرہول in English are horrible, monstrous, gruesome, hideous and prodigious. To understand how would you translate the word pur haul - پرہول in English, you can take help from words closely related to pur haul - پرہول or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered pur haul - پرہول synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word pur haul - پرہول. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use pur haul - پرہول in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say pur haul - پرہول in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of pur haul - پرہول with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by پرہول?
Meanings of پرہول are horrible, monstrous, gruesome, hideous and prodigious
Whats the definition of پرہول?
Definition of the پرہول are
- distorted and unnatural in shape or size; abnormal and hideous
- abnormally large
- grossly offensive to decency or morality; causing horror
- so extremely ugly as to be terrifying
- so great in size or force or extent as to elicit awe
- far beyond what is usual in magnitude or degree
- of momentous or ominous significance
What is the synonym of پرہول?
Synonym of word پرہول are مکروہ, کریہہ, خوفناک, ہولناک, ڈراؤنا, بھیانک, مہیب, خطرناک, دہشت ناک, ہیبت انگیز