پشیمان - Pasheymaan in English
پشیمان - Pasheymaan Definitions
Please find 7 English definitions related to the word پشیمان - Pasheymaan.
- Abashed - (adjective satellite) : feeling or caused to feel ill at ease or self-conscious or ashamed
- Ashamed - (adjective) : feeling shame or guilt or embarrassment or remorse
- Contrite - (adjective satellite) : feeling or expressing pain or sorrow for sins or offenses
- Penitent - (noun) : (Roman Catholic Church) a person who repents for wrongdoing (a Roman Catholic may be admitted to penance under the direction of a confessor)
- Remorseful - (adjective satellite) : feeling or expressing pain or sorrow for sins or offenses
- Repentant - (adjective) : feeling or expressing remorse for misdeeds
- Ruthful - (adjective satellite) : feeling or expressing pain or sorrow for sins or offenses
More words related to the meanings of پشیمان - Pasheymaan
More words from English related to پشیمان - Pasheymaan
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word پشیمان - Pasheymaan in English in English.
abasheddismal gracioushumanejoylesskindlugubriousmildmournfulpitifulruefulshamefacedaggrievedapologeticashamedawkwardbashfulbenignchagrinedclementcontritecoydemuredolefuldolourousdourembarrassedgrievinghiddenlowlymercifulmodestobscureobscuredpenitentpudendouspudentremorsefulrepentantruthfulsadshamefulsorrowfulsorryspeechlessverecundwailfulblushinggarishlyshamed ...
Idioms related to the meaning of پشیمان - Pasheymaan
What are the meanings of پشیمان - Pasheymaan in English?
Meanings of the word پشیمان - Pasheymaan in English are abashed, ashamed, contrite, penitent, remorseful, repentant and ruthful. To understand how would you translate the word پشیمان - Pasheymaan in English, you can take help from words closely related to پشیمان - Pasheymaan or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered پشیمان - Pasheymaan synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word پشیمان - Pasheymaan. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use پشیمان - Pasheymaan in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say پشیمان - Pasheymaan in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of پشیمان - Pasheymaan with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by پشیمان?
Meanings of پشیمان are abashed, ashamed, contrite, penitent, remorseful, repentant and ruthful
What is the synonym of پشیمان?
Synonym of word پشیمان are لجت, شرمندہ, پشیمان, محجوب, شرمسار, خجل, نادم, تائب, چپ چپ, متاسف
What are the idioms related to پشیمان?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word پشیمان.
- کام میں کیا شرم
- کھانے پینے میں کیا شرم
- جِس کو غربت سے شرم آتی ہے اس کے لئے دُگنی مصیبت ہے
- جِس بات کا علم نہ ہو اس کے ماننے میں کوئی شرم نہیں
- کھانے میں کیا شرم