chup - چُپ meanings in English
chup - چُپ Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word chup - چُپ.
- (noun) : secrecy
- (noun) : of China
- (adjective satellite) : failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to
- (adjective satellite) : (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- (adjective) : (of the sun) characterized by a low level of surface phenomena, such as sunspots
- (adverb) : with little or no activity or no agitation ( quiet' is a nonstandard variant for quietly')
More words related to the meanings of chup - چُپ
More words from English related to chup - چُپ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word chup - چُپ meanings in English in English.
avasthushmummutequietquiescenttacittranquilcalmcomposedhistmouseynoiselessorderlyserenesilencesilentunobtrusivewordlessmutedquietistqueazyqueererquietistsquietssilesilentiarysilersilerssilentioussloggyreticentcomfortcomfortablecomfortablenesseaseeasement easiness quietussleepalleviationconveniencecurereliefreposerespiterestcomfitureplacidityregnant ...
Idioms with the word chup - چُپ in it
Idioms related to the meaning of chup - چُپ
What are the meanings of chup - چُپ in English?
Meanings of the word chup - چُپ in English are mum and quiet. To understand how would you translate the word chup - چُپ in English, you can take help from words closely related to chup - چُپ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered chup - چُپ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word chup - چُپ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use chup - چُپ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say chup - چُپ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of chup - چُپ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by چُپ?
Meanings of چُپ are mum and quiet
Whats the definition of چُپ?
Definition of the چُپ are
- of China
- failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to
- (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- (of the sun) characterized by a low level of surface phenomena, such as sunspots
- with little or no activity or no agitation ( quiet' is a nonstandard variant for quietly')
What is the synonym of چُپ?
Synonym of word چُپ are خاموش, چپ, ایک قسم کا بوُزہ, جُو کی شراب, چُپ, امی, آرام, سنسان, راحت, سکون
What are the idioms with the word چُپ?
Here are the idioms with the word چُپ in them.
- A fool cannot be still
- Quietness is best
- Speech is silverilence is gold
- Speech is silver silence is gold
- To hold one's tongue
What are the idioms related to چُپ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word چُپ.
- Mum's the word
- A little with quiet is the only diet
- A quiet conscience sleeps in thunder
- A quiet tongue shows a wise head
- Anything for a quiet life