danka - ڈنکا meanings in English
danka - ڈنکا Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word danka - ڈنکا.
- (noun) : the state or quality of being widely honored and acclaimed
- (noun) : favorable public reputation
- (noun) : a Nilotic language
- (noun) : a large hemispherical brass or copper percussion instrument with a drumhead that can be tuned by adjusting the tension on it
- (noun) : the state of being known for some unfavorable act or quality
- (adjective satellite) : aroused to impatience or anger
More words related to the meanings of danka - ڈنکا
More words from English related to danka - ڈنکا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word danka - ڈنکا meanings in English in English.
acquaintapprisefame prognosticatewarncommunicateaffectationemergencegalashowinessappearanceboastbragconspicuousnessdisplayshowsplurgeaffirmationavercalldivulgeenunciatenameproposespeakteachtermadmonishadviseaskassertbiddingdictumimpelinforminstigateorderpromisepronouncesaysayingtellunfoldutteradvertiseexpressgive noticeawefearglory ...
Idioms related to the meaning of danka - ڈنکا
What are the meanings of danka - ڈنکا in English?
Meanings of the word danka - ڈنکا in English are drum stick, fame, dinka, kettledrum, notoriety and stung. To understand how would you translate the word danka - ڈنکا in English, you can take help from words closely related to danka - ڈنکا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered danka - ڈنکا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word danka - ڈنکا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use danka - ڈنکا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say danka - ڈنکا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of danka - ڈنکا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ڈنکا?
Meanings of ڈنکا are drum stick, fame, dinka, kettledrum, notoriety and stung
Whats the definition of ڈنکا?
Definition of the ڈنکا are
- the state or quality of being widely honored and acclaimed
- favorable public reputation
- a Nilotic language
- a large hemispherical brass or copper percussion instrument with a drumhead that can be tuned by adjusting the tension on it
- the state of being known for some unfavorable act or quality
- aroused to impatience or anger
What is the synonym of ڈنکا?
Synonym of word ڈنکا are ڈنکا, چوب, ٹاپ, خبر دینا, نمود, کہنا, اطلاع دینا, دھاک, ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا, چرچا
What are the idioms related to ڈنکا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ڈنکا.
- By his very concealment he added fame to fame
- A good fame is better than a good face
- All fame is dangerous good brings envy bad shame
- Fame is a magnifying glass
- Good fame is the rightful property of the dead