Dhor - ڈھور meanings in English
Dhor - ڈھور Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Dhor - ڈھور.
- (noun) : domesticated bovine animals as a group regardless of sex or age
- (adjective satellite) : free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed
- (adjective satellite) : showing care in execution
- (adjective satellite) : clean or organized
- (adjective satellite) : superficially impressive, but lacking depth and attention to the true complexities of a subject
- (adjective satellite) : (of an alcoholic drink) without water
More words related to the meanings of Dhor - ڈھور
More words from English related to Dhor - ڈھور
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dhor - ڈھور meanings in English in English.
appreciableclerklycrackfirst rategrandeemagnificentmasterlynicepicturesqueprincipalsignalchoicefine freshgoodgreatneatnoblerespectablesoundsterlingunadulteratedsublimelyexcelledexergualouttalkfineeroblectateoftensithplethoricalarticulatacandidcleanlydiaphanous empyrealfoolproofglaringglossyguilelessimpartiallightlimpidovertlyshinysinceresmugtaint freetaintlesstidywhistle ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dhor - ڈھور
What are the meanings of Dhor - ڈھور in English?
Meanings of the word Dhor - ڈھور in English are cattle and neat. To understand how would you translate the word Dhor - ڈھور in English, you can take help from words closely related to Dhor - ڈھور or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dhor - ڈھور synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dhor - ڈھور. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dhor - ڈھور in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dhor - ڈھور in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dhor - ڈھور with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ڈھور?
Meanings of ڈھور are cattle and neat
Whats the definition of ڈھور?
Definition of the ڈھور are
- domesticated bovine animals as a group regardless of sex or age
- free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed
- showing care in execution
- clean or organized
- superficially impressive, but lacking depth and attention to the true complexities of a subject
- (of an alcoholic drink) without water
What is the synonym of ڈھور?
Synonym of word ڈھور are گورو, گائے بیل, مال مویشی, ڈھور ڈنگر, مویشی, ڈھور, ڈانگر, ڈنگر, جانور, گودھن
What are the idioms related to ڈھور?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ڈھور.
- Cattle do not die by the curses of crows
- Neat and clean
- Neat and tidy