کال کا meanings in English
کال کا meanings in English is temporal کال کا in English. More meanings of کال کا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
کال کا Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word کال کا.
- (adjective satellite) : not eternal
- (adjective) : of or relating to the temples (the sides of the skull behind the orbit)
- (adjective) : of or relating to or limited by time
- (adjective satellite) : of this earth or world
- (noun) : the semantic role of the noun phrase that designates the time of the state or action denoted by the verb
- (adjective) : characteristic of or devoted to the temporal world as opposed to the spiritual world
More words from English related to کال کا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word کال کا meanings in English in English.
Idioms with the word کال کا in it
What are the meanings of کال کا in English?
Meanings of the word کال کا in English is temporal. To understand how would you translate the word کال کا in English, you can take help from words closely related to کال کا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered کال کا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word کال کا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use کال کا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say کال کا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of کال کا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کال کا?
Meaning of کال کا is temporal
Whats the definition of کال کا?
Definition of the کال کا are
- not eternal
- of or relating to the temples (the sides of the skull behind the orbit)
- of or relating to or limited by time
- of this earth or world
- the semantic role of the noun phrase that designates the time of the state or action denoted by the verb
- characteristic of or devoted to the temporal world as opposed to the spiritual world
What is the synonym of کال کا?
Synonym of word کال کا are وقت کا, کال کا, فانی, دنیوی, سنساری, زمانی, دنیاوی, ساعتی
What are the idioms with the word کال کا?
Here are the idioms with the word کال کا in them.
- A king's palace and scarcity of pearls
- The sea complains for want of water
- Reverse the charges
- Scarcity of pearls in a king palace
- Scarcity of pearls in a kings palace