kisi qadr - کسی قدر meanings in English
kisi qadr - کسی قدر Definitions
Please find 5 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word kisi qadr - کسی قدر.
- (noun) : a truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
- (noun) : a trailer having wheels only in the rear; the front is supported by the towing vehicle
- (noun) : one of the two competitions in the next to the last round of an elimination tournament
- (adverb) : to a small degree or extent
- (adverb) : to certain extent or degree
- کسی حد تک نیم سرکاری جزوی طور پر الگ
More words related to the meanings of kisi qadr - کسی قدر
More words from English related to kisi qadr - کسی قدر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word kisi qadr - کسی قدر meanings in English in English.
averagesemiaboutmore or lessfadelesslyfractionalfutileminutepartialpettytrivialdivinatorypartitivepenialpartialisttertialfractionarylittlemoderatelyscantlya littleslightslightlya bitexpansive bitlittle auklittle egretslitheryslough offsnaffle bitspade bitsparinglyspindlytimorouslytobitalitlittlestspongedweevilledbituminatedslightfulsmallysomewhatmiddlemoietyquasidemihalfmargosaneem ...
Idioms with the word kisi qadr - کسی قدر in it
Idiom related to the meaning of kisi qadr - کسی قدر
What are the meanings of kisi qadr - کسی قدر in English?
Meanings of the word kisi qadr - کسی قدر in English are semi and somewhat. To understand how would you translate the word kisi qadr - کسی قدر in English, you can take help from words closely related to kisi qadr - کسی قدر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered kisi qadr - کسی قدر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word kisi qadr - کسی قدر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use kisi qadr - کسی قدر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say kisi qadr - کسی قدر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of kisi qadr - کسی قدر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کسی قدر?
Meanings of کسی قدر are semi and somewhat
Whats the definition of کسی قدر?
Definition of the کسی قدر are
- a truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
- a trailer having wheels only in the rear; the front is supported by the towing vehicle
- one of the two competitions in the next to the last round of an elimination tournament
- to a small degree or extent
- to certain extent or degree
- کسی حد تک نیم سرکاری جزوی طور پر الگ
What is the synonym of کسی قدر?
Synonym of word کسی قدر are کم و بیش, جزوی, نیم, آدھا, نصف, نصف دائرہ, کسی قدر, تقریباً, ادھورا خفیف مسکراہٹ, تھوڑا سا
What are the idioms with the word کسی قدر?
Here are the idioms with the word کسی قدر in them.
- Better be born lucky than wise
- Of so much importance is training in our tender years
- It is not given to everyone to have a nose
- Nothing is new and nothing is true and nothing matters
- Rashness proves a good thing to a few but a bad thing to many
What are the idioms related to کسی قدر?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کسی قدر.
- It is somewhat of a disaster to live near a bad neighbour