کشٹ meanings in English
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word کشٹ.
- (adjective satellite) : difficult to accomplish; demanding considerable mental effort and skill
- (adjective satellite) : taxing to the utmost; testing powers of endurance
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion; especially physical effort
- (noun) : the seizure and holding of property as security for payment of a debt or satisfaction of a claim
- (noun) : psychological suffering
- (noun) : extreme physical pain
- (noun) : a state of adversity (danger or affliction or need)
- (verb) : cause mental pain to
- (verb) : bring into difficulties or distress, especially financial hardship
More words related to the meanings of کشٹ
More words from English related to کشٹ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word کشٹ meanings in English in English.
abstrusearduousdifficultimpassableoperosehardonerousseveretryingembarrassmentirksomeobstaclepalacepinchpuzzlingthornyabstractcomplicateddifficultydilemmahardshiphot waterintricacyintricatenarrowoccultpainfulperplexityproblemsteeptangletenacioustortuoustoughtroubleuphillwearifulwearisomedifficilehardertuskydifficilitatedifficultateachediscomfortdistress illdolourharmsufferance ...
Idioms related to the meaning of کشٹ
What are the meanings of کشٹ in English?
Meanings of the word کشٹ in English are arduous and distress. To understand how would you translate the word کشٹ in English, you can take help from words closely related to کشٹ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered کشٹ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word کشٹ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use کشٹ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say کشٹ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of کشٹ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کشٹ?
Meanings of کشٹ are arduous and distress
Whats the definition of کشٹ?
Definition of the کشٹ are
- difficult to accomplish; demanding considerable mental effort and skill
- taxing to the utmost; testing powers of endurance
- characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion; especially physical effort
- the seizure and holding of property as security for payment of a debt or satisfaction of a claim
- psychological suffering
- extreme physical pain
- a state of adversity (danger or affliction or need)
- cause mental pain to
- bring into difficulties or distress, especially financial hardship
What is the synonym of کشٹ?
Synonym of word کشٹ are کٹھن, مشکل, کام, سخت, کشٹ, دشوار, بکٹ, محنت کا, دوبھر, اوگھَٹ
What are the idioms related to کشٹ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کشٹ.
- Company in distress makes the sorrowless
- It is good to have company in distress