کل - Kul in English
a good manyaggregateaggregate numberallcompletedynastyeacheaseengine entirefullygeneralgingrosslivelongmorrowmorrowspiecelesssubtotalsumteetotaltomorrowtomorrowstotaltotaledtotalisedtotalizestotalledtotallingtotalstotienttotteduniverseyesterdays
کل - Kul Definitions
Please find 20 English definitions related to the word کل - Kul.
- Aggregate - (noun) : a sum total of many heterogenous things taken together
- All - (adjective satellite) : completely given to or absorbed by
- Complete - (adjective satellite) : highly skilled
- Dynasty - (noun) : a sequence of powerful leaders in the same family
- Each - (adverb) : to or from every one of two or more (considered individually)
- Ease - (noun) : a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- Engine - (noun) : motor that converts thermal energy to mechanical work
- Entire - (noun) : uncastrated adult male horse
- Fully - (adverb) : sufficiently; more than adequately
- General - (noun) : a fact about the whole (as opposed to particular)
- Gin - (noun) : a form of rummy in which a player can go out if the cards remaining in their hand total less than 10 points
- Gross - (adjective satellite) : conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
- Livelong - (noun) : perennial northern temperate plant with toothed leaves and heads of small purplish-white flowers
- Subtotal - (noun) : the sum of part of a group of numbers
- Sum - (noun) : the whole amount
- Teetotal - (adjective satellite) : practicing complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages
- Tomorrow - (noun) : the day after today
- Total - (noun) : the whole amount
- Totaled - (adjective satellite) : used of automobiles; completely demolished
- Universe - (noun) : everything that exists anywhere
|He bought that yesterday||وہ اسے کل خریدا تھا|
|I can arrive tomorrow||میں کل پہنچ سکتا ہوں|
|I sent that yesterday||میں یہ کل بھیجتا تھا|
|They will fly tomorrow||وہ کل پرواز کریں گے|
|We made it yesterday||ہم نے اسے کل بنایا|
More words related to the meanings of کل - Kul
More words from English related to کل - Kul
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word کل - Kul in English in English.
abdominousabhorrentabominableabsolutelyabstractabundanceabundantaccomplishaccumulateaccumulativeachieveactualaccurateafloataggravatedaggregateaggregate numberagresticapieceapplicableappositeappropriatelyappliancearchbargainbawdybanalbarbarousbi corporalbig bonedbigblessednessbreathingplacebreedbroadbungalowbutcalmcapsulecaptaincardinalchieftainclancohortcolligatecomfortcommander in chiefcommonconcludeconcurrence ...
Idioms related to the meaning of کل - Kul
What are the meanings of کل - Kul in English?
Meanings of the word کل - Kul in English are aggregate, aggregate number, complete, dynasty, ease, each, engine, entire, fully, general, gin, gross, livelong, pieceless, sum, teetotal, all, morrow, subtotal, tomorrow, total, totaled, universe, morrows, tomorrows, totalised, totalizes, totalled, totalling, totals, totient, totted, yesterdays and a good many. To understand how would you translate the word کل - Kul in English, you can take help from words closely related to کل - Kul or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered کل - Kul synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word کل - Kul. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use کل - Kul in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say کل - Kul in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of کل - Kul with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کل?
Meanings of کل are aggregate, aggregate number, complete, dynasty, ease, each, engine, entire, fully, general, gin, gross, livelong, pieceless, sum, teetotal, all, morrow, subtotal, tomorrow, total, totaled, universe, morrows, tomorrows, totalised, totalizes, totalled, totalling, totals, totient, totted, yesterdays and a good many
What is the synonym of کل?
Synonym of word کل are ڈھیر کرنا, ایک جا کرنا, جمع کرنا, مجموعی, سکل, سب, کل, تمام, بٹلا کرنا, اکٹھا کرنا
What are the idioms related to کل?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کل.
- ایک دوسرے سے چھیڑ چھاڑ کرنا محبت کی علامت ہے
- ایک عیب سے اور بہت سے عیب پیدا ہو جاتے ہیں
- ایک انگلی میں درد ہو تو سارا جسم پریشان ہوتا ہے
- زمانہ ہمیشہ نا موافق اور ناساز گار نظر آیا کرتا ہے
- پیسے کا بڑا حصہ
How to use کل in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use کل in a sentence.
- He bought that yesterday — وہ اسے کل خریدا تھا
- I can arrive tomorrow — میں کل پہنچ سکتا ہوں
- I sent that yesterday — میں یہ کل بھیجتا تھا
- They will fly tomorrow — وہ کل پرواز کریں گے
- We made it yesterday — ہم نے اسے کل بنایا