kau wa - کووا meanings in English
kau wa - کووا Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word kau wa - کووا.
- (noun) : an instance of boastful talk
- (noun) : black birds having a raucous call
- (noun) : the cry of a cock (or an imitation of it)
- (noun) : a member of the Siouan people formerly living in eastern Montana
- (noun) : a small quadrilateral constellation in the southern hemisphere near Virgo
- (verb) : express pleasure verbally
- (verb) : utter shrill sounds
- (verb) : dwell on with satisfaction
- (noun) : a Siouan language spoken by the Crow
- (noun) : a group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria
More words from English related to kau wa - کووا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word kau wa - کووا meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of kau wa - کووا
What are the meanings of kau wa - کووا in English?
Meanings of the word kau wa - کووا in English are crow and kwa. To understand how would you translate the word kau wa - کووا in English, you can take help from words closely related to kau wa - کووا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered kau wa - کووا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word kau wa - کووا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use kau wa - کووا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say kau wa - کووا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of kau wa - کووا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کووا?
Meanings of کووا are crow and kwa
Whats the definition of کووا?
Definition of the کووا are
- an instance of boastful talk
- black birds having a raucous call
- the cry of a cock (or an imitation of it)
- a member of the Siouan people formerly living in eastern Montana
- a small quadrilateral constellation in the southern hemisphere near Virgo
- express pleasure verbally
- utter shrill sounds
- dwell on with satisfaction
- a Siouan language spoken by the Crow
- a group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria
What is the synonym of کووا?
Synonym of word کووا are ککڑوں کوں کرنا, بانگ کرنا, کووا, ذاغ, کوا
What are the idioms related to کووا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کووا.
- One crow will not pick out another crow's eyes
- A crow cannot become white by washing itself with soap
- A crow is never the whiter for washing himself often
- Every cock can crow on his own dunghill
- From a bad crow a bad egg