کھلی باز meanings in English
کھلی باز Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word کھلی باز.
- (noun) : a person who enjoys telling or playing jokes
- (noun) : a person who does something thoughtless or annoying
- (noun) : a playing card that is usually printed with a picture of a jester
- (noun) : an inconspicuous clause in a document or bill that affects its meaning in a way that is not immediately apparent
- (noun) : causing to move repeatedly from side to side
- (verb) : move from side to side
- (verb) : move unsteadily or with a weaving or rolling motion
More words related to the meanings of کھلی باز
More words from English related to کھلی باز
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word کھلی باز meanings in English in English.
clowndroll jesuitjokerskitwagwaggleanticbuffooncomedianjesterjocosejokestertomfoolzanydiabolicevilflagitiousknaveknavishnaughtypervertedteaservillainbadgodlessjadishmalefactormischievousrascalscampvillainousfacetiousjocundmockercomicaljocularhumoristhumorsomecomicfine humouroussubtlewittyzarfjokefunhumourjestjocosity ...
Idioms with the word کھلی باز in it
What are the meanings of کھلی باز in English?
Meanings of the word کھلی باز in English are joker and waggle. To understand how would you translate the word کھلی باز in English, you can take help from words closely related to کھلی باز or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered کھلی باز synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word کھلی باز. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use کھلی باز in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say کھلی باز in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of کھلی باز with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کھلی باز?
Meanings of کھلی باز are joker and waggle
Whats the definition of کھلی باز?
Definition of the کھلی باز are
- a person who enjoys telling or playing jokes
- a person who does something thoughtless or annoying
- a playing card that is usually printed with a picture of a jester
- an inconspicuous clause in a document or bill that affects its meaning in a way that is not immediately apparent
- causing to move repeatedly from side to side
- move from side to side
- move unsteadily or with a weaving or rolling motion
What is the synonym of کھلی باز?
Synonym of word کھلی باز are مسخرہ, ہنسوڑ, ٹھٹھول, ٹھٹھے باز, کھلی باز, جوکر, بے ہودہ شخص, غیر سنجیدہ فرد, مزاحیہ کردار, تاش کا فالتو پتا
What are the idioms with the word کھلی باز?
Here are the idioms with the word کھلی باز in them.
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Birds of feather flock together
- The sparrow flying behind the hawk thinks the hawk is fleeing
- Give line
- It is always term time in conscience court