khat pat - کھٹ پٹ meanings in English
khat pat - کھٹ پٹ Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word khat pat - کھٹ پٹ.
- (noun) : the feeling of a hostile person
- (noun) : a state of deep-seated ill-will
- (verb) : have a disagreement over something
- (noun) : an arrow that is shot from a crossbow; has a head with four edges
- (noun) : an instance of intense argument (as in bargaining)
- (noun) : an angry disturbance
- (noun) : disorderly fighting
- (verb) : annoy continually or chronically
More words related to the meanings of khat pat - کھٹ پٹ
More words from English related to khat pat - کھٹ پٹ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word khat pat - کھٹ پٹ meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of khat pat - کھٹ پٹ
What are the meanings of khat pat - کھٹ پٹ in English?
Meanings of the word khat pat - کھٹ پٹ in English are enmity, quarrel, wrangling and hassle. To understand how would you translate the word khat pat - کھٹ پٹ in English, you can take help from words closely related to khat pat - کھٹ پٹ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered khat pat - کھٹ پٹ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word khat pat - کھٹ پٹ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use khat pat - کھٹ پٹ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say khat pat - کھٹ پٹ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of khat pat - کھٹ پٹ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کھٹ پٹ?
Meanings of کھٹ پٹ are enmity, quarrel, wrangling and hassle
Whats the definition of کھٹ پٹ?
Definition of the کھٹ پٹ are
- the feeling of a hostile person
- a state of deep-seated ill-will
- have a disagreement over something
- an arrow that is shot from a crossbow; has a head with four edges
- an instance of intense argument (as in bargaining)
- an angry disturbance
- disorderly fighting
- annoy continually or chronically
What is the synonym of کھٹ پٹ?
Synonym of word کھٹ پٹ are نفرت, ضد, کاٹ, بیر, مخالفت, رنجش, دُشمنی, عداوت, کاوش, کینہ
What are the idioms related to کھٹ پٹ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کھٹ پٹ.
- Be not the first to quarrel nor the last to make it up
- Brother quarrel like thieves inside a house but outside their swords leap out in each other's defence
- Brothers quarrel like thieves inside a house but outside
- Come and welcome go by and no quarrel
- Do not quarrel vehemently about other people's business