gajar - گجر meanings in English
gajar - گجر Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word gajar - گجر.
- (noun) : a late afternoon or evening worship service
- (noun) : a planet (usually Venus) seen at sunset in the western sky
- (verb) : fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised
- (noun) : a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event
- (noun) : a clock that wakes a sleeper at some preset time
- (noun) : an automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
- (noun) : fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- (verb) : warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness
More words related to the meanings of gajar - گجر
More words from English related to gajar - گجر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word gajar - گجر meanings in English in English.
appalldauntdismayhorrifyoverawescareterrifyalarmappalconsternatefleyfrightenghastgriseintimidatemenaceterrorisethreatthreatencarkdangerapprehensionrisksolicitudecautionmonitionwarningadviceforebodingassibilationcaveatalerionawarnsinterlaidintombwarningswarnsintombmentwarimentdiffidencemisgivingfearpalpitationqualmthrusheseveferruleevening nightfallsunset ...
What are the meanings of gajar - گجر in English?
Meanings of the word gajar - گجر in English are vesper and alarm. To understand how would you translate the word gajar - گجر in English, you can take help from words closely related to gajar - گجر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered gajar - گجر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word gajar - گجر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use gajar - گجر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say gajar - گجر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of gajar - گجر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by گجر?
Meanings of گجر are vesper and alarm
Whats the definition of گجر?
Definition of the گجر are
- a late afternoon or evening worship service
- a planet (usually Venus) seen at sunset in the western sky
- fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised
- a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event
- a clock that wakes a sleeper at some preset time
- an automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
- fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness
What is the synonym of گجر?
Synonym of word گجر are شام, شکر, زہرہ, ناہید, شام کے متعلق, گجر, ناقوس شام, ڈرانا, خدشہ, انتباہ