ghar nikaala - گھر نکالا meanings in English
ghar nikaala - گھر نکالا Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word ghar nikaala - گھر نکالا.
- (noun) : the act of ejecting someone or forcing them out
- (noun) : a wrongful dispossession
- (noun) : a person who ousts or supplants someone else
- (verb) : expel from a country
- (noun) : the act of expelling a person from their native land
- (noun) : a person who is expelled from home or country by authority
- (noun) : a person who is voluntarily absent from home or country
More words from English related to ghar nikaala - گھر نکالا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ghar nikaala - گھر نکالا meanings in English in English.
Idioms with the word ghar nikaala - گھر نکالا in it
What are the meanings of ghar nikaala - گھر نکالا in English?
Meanings of the word ghar nikaala - گھر نکالا in English are ouster and exile. To understand how would you translate the word ghar nikaala - گھر نکالا in English, you can take help from words closely related to ghar nikaala - گھر نکالا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ghar nikaala - گھر نکالا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ghar nikaala - گھر نکالا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ghar nikaala - گھر نکالا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ghar nikaala - گھر نکالا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ghar nikaala - گھر نکالا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by گھر نکالا?
Meanings of گھر نکالا are ouster and exile
Whats the definition of گھر نکالا?
Definition of the گھر نکالا are
- the act of ejecting someone or forcing them out
- a wrongful dispossession
- a person who ousts or supplants someone else
- expel from a country
- the act of expelling a person from their native land
- a person who is expelled from home or country by authority
- a person who is voluntarily absent from home or country
What is the synonym of گھر نکالا?
Synonym of word گھر نکالا are اخراج, بے دخلی, گھر نکالا, جلا وطنی, جلا وطن کرنا
What are the idioms with the word گھر نکالا?
Here are the idioms with the word گھر نکالا in them.
- A friendly house is the best of houses
- From door to door
- House to house
- A black hen lays white eggs
- A full purse makes the mouth speak