gaya - گیا meanings in English
gaya - گیا Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word gaya - گیا.
- (adjective) : stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol)
- (adjective satellite) : drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted
- (adjective satellite) : well in the past; former
- (adjective satellite) : dead
- (adjective satellite) : destroyed or killed
- (adjective satellite) : used up or no longer available
|It shrunk quickly||یہ تیزی سے چھوٹا پڑ گیا|
More words from English related to gaya - گیا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word gaya - گیا meanings in English in English.
accessgangwaygateroutetrackventwaycoursecustomheadwayjourneymethodpathprogressroadroadmapwentgutavenuetourtourismtraveltripvoyagecommutingexpedienceitinerationjourneyingtravetraveledtravelingtravelledtravellingtrip upcommutescruisinggoingsitinerantsitinerateditineratesjourjourneystravelingstripestrivetsvoyagersvoyageurvoyageursdomageitinerating ...
Idioms with the word gaya - گیا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of gaya - گیا
What are the meanings of gaya - گیا in English?
Meanings of the word gaya - گیا in English are gone and went. To understand how would you translate the word gaya - گیا in English, you can take help from words closely related to gaya - گیا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered gaya - گیا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word gaya - گیا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use gaya - گیا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say gaya - گیا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of gaya - گیا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by گیا?
Meanings of گیا are gone and went
Whats the definition of گیا?
Definition of the گیا are
- stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol)
- drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted
- well in the past; former
- destroyed or killed
- used up or no longer available
What is the synonym of گیا?
Synonym of word گیا are فق, جاتا, گیا, گیا ہوا, راہ, رستہ, سفر, گئے, گئ, گئن
What are the idioms with the word گیا?
Here are the idioms with the word گیا in them.
- A word spoken is an arrow let fly
- Moonlight follows the moon
- Sleep is nothing but a short death
- Trees eat but once
- A burnt rope does not lose in twist
What are the idioms related to گیا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word گیا.
- Men speak of the fair as things went with them there
- Three went ways
- A day to come shows longer than a year that gone
- A gone man
- Experience is a precious gift only given a man when his hair is gone
How to use گیا in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use گیا in a sentence.
- It shrunk quickly — یہ تیزی سے چھوٹا پڑ گیا