Hoga - ہوگا meanings in English
Hoga - ہوگا meanings in English is must Hoga - ہوگا in English. More meanings of hoga - ہوگا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Hoga - ہوگا Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Hoga - ہوگا.
- (noun) : grape juice before or during fermentation
- (noun) : a necessary or essential thing
- (adjective satellite) : highly recommended
More words from English related to Hoga - ہوگا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hoga - ہوگا meanings in English in English.
Idioms with the word Hoga - ہوگا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Hoga - ہوگا
What are the meanings of Hoga - ہوگا in English?
Meanings of the word Hoga - ہوگا in English is must. To understand how would you translate the word Hoga - ہوگا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Hoga - ہوگا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hoga - ہوگا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hoga - ہوگا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hoga - ہوگا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hoga - ہوگا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hoga - ہوگا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ہوگا?
Meaning of ہوگا is must
Whats the definition of ہوگا?
Definition of the ہوگا are
- grape juice before or during fermentation
- a necessary or essential thing
- highly recommended
What is the synonym of ہوگا?
Synonym of word ہوگا are ضرور, پھپھوندی لگنا, اُبسانا, پھپھوندی لگانا, اُبسنا, اُوسنا, شراب غیر مخمر, شیرہٴ انگور, کچی شراب, پڑیگا
What are the idioms with the word ہوگا?
Here are the idioms with the word ہوگا in them.
- The nearer the bone the sweeter the flesh
- Do good have good
- Earth is the best shelter
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you; truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
What are the idioms related to ہوگا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ہوگا.
- A liar must have a good memory
- A mad beast must have a sober driver
- A man must plough with such oxen as he has
- A mouse must not think to cast a shadow like an elephant
- A wilful man must have his way