Mazeedar - مزیدار meanings in English
Mazeedar - مزیدار meanings in English are gustable, palatable, delicious, enjoyable, gustful, tasteful, tasty, zesty, deliciously Mazeedar - مزیدار in English. More meanings of mazeedar - مزیدار, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Mazeedar - مزیدار Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Mazah daar - مزیدار.
- (adjective) : acceptable to the taste or mind
- (adjective) : pleasing to the sense of taste
- (adjective satellite) : extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
- (noun) : variety of sweet eating apples
- (adjective satellite) : greatly pleasing or entertaining
- (adverb) : in a very pleasurable manner
- (adverb) : so as to produce a delightful taste
- (adjective satellite) : affording satisfaction or pleasure
- (adjective) : having or showing or conforming to good taste
- (adjective satellite) : marked by spirited enjoyment
More words from English related to Mazah daar - مزیدار
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mazeedar - مزیدار meanings in English in English.
acceptableappreciableapprovedduckygracefullikablepalatablepraiseworthyselectsucculentchoicedesirableenviablefavouriteingratiatingpleasingfavoredfavorerfavoritesfavouredfavouritespleasantbremediluvial slanderousgushinggustygustfulinclementstormytempestuouswindystorminessstorthingsurquedrousstormabledulcetjuicytastefulgallantsparkingsparkishbrightpungenttastygustgustablelusciousnessflavourrelish ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Mazeedar - مزیدار
What are the meanings of Mazeedar - مزیدار in English?
Meanings of the word Mazeedar - مزیدار in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Mazeedar - مزیدار in English, you can take help from words closely related to Mazeedar - مزیدار or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mazeedar - مزیدار synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mazeedar - مزیدار. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mazeedar - مزیدار in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mazeedar - مزیدار in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mazeedar - مزیدار with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mazeedar?
gustable, palatable, delicious, enjoyable, gustful, tasteful, tasty, zesty, deliciously
Whats the definition of mazeedar?
Definition of the mazeedar are
- acceptable to the taste or mind
- pleasing to the sense of taste
- extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
- variety of sweet eating apples
- greatly pleasing or entertaining
- in a very pleasurable manner
- so as to produce a delightful taste
- affording satisfaction or pleasure
- having or showing or conforming to good taste
- marked by spirited enjoyment
What is the synonym of mazeedar?
Synonym of word mazeedar are سواد, چکھنے کے لائق, مزیدار, پسندیدہ, خوشگوار, مرغوب, خوش ذائقہ, بامزہ, لذیذ, تالوی
What are the idioms related to mazeedar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mazeedar.
- The most delicious pleasure is to cause that of other people