Paira - پیڑا meanings in English
Paira - پیڑا Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Peyda - پیڑا.
- (adjective satellite) : somewhat ill or prone to illness
- (noun) : the seizure and holding of property as security for payment of a debt or satisfaction of a claim
- (noun) : psychological suffering
- (noun) : extreme physical pain
- (noun) : a state of adversity (danger or affliction or need)
- (verb) : cause mental pain to
- (verb) : bring into difficulties or distress, especially financial hardship
- (verb) : prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- (verb) : bind with something round or circular
- (verb) : put a girdle on or around
- (noun) : a small measure (usually of food)
More words from English related to Peyda - پیڑا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Paira - پیڑا meanings in English in English.
achediscomfortdistress illpinchdolourharmsufferancesufferingvexationcommingledraff faecesgirdgroundspityafflictioncompassiondoledreghurtlanguorpainpathossedimentsorrowteenpainsachagesachedachesachingscrampitscrampsheartachespainimpainingpangspiednessaffixbandfastenfeignimputeknitmanaclemoortacktiebind ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Paira - پیڑا
What are the meanings of Paira - پیڑا in English?
Meanings of the word Paira - پیڑا in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Paira - پیڑا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Paira - پیڑا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Paira - پیڑا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Paira - پیڑا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Paira - پیڑا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Paira - پیڑا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Paira - پیڑا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by paira?
ailing, distress, gird, juncate, dollop
Whats the definition of paira?
Definition of the paira are
- somewhat ill or prone to illness
- the seizure and holding of property as security for payment of a debt or satisfaction of a claim
- psychological suffering
- extreme physical pain
- a state of adversity (danger or affliction or need)
- cause mental pain to
- bring into difficulties or distress, especially financial hardship
- prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- bind with something round or circular
- put a girdle on or around
- a small measure (usually of food)
What is the synonym of paira?
Synonym of word paira are بیماری, روگ, پیڑا, ماندگی, مرض, دکھ درد, ماندہ, روگی, علیل, بیمار
What are the idioms related to paira?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word paira.
- Company in distress makes the sorrowless
- Gird up the loins
- It is good to have company in distress
- To gird up one loins