Panchawan - پانچواں meanings in English
Panchawan - پانچواں Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Panchawan - پانچواں.
- (adjective satellite) : coming next after the fourth and just before the sixth in position
- (noun) : the musical interval between one note and another five notes away from it
- (noun) : a quantity of liquor equal to one fifth of a United States gallon
- (noun) : one part in five equal parts
- (noun) : position five in a countable series of things
- (noun) : five people considered as a unit
More words from English related to Panchawan - پانچواں
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Panchawan - پانچواں meanings in English in English.
Idiom related to the meaning of Panchawan - پانچواں
What are the meanings of Panchawan - پانچواں in English?
Meanings of the word Panchawan - پانچواں in English are fifth and fivesome. To understand how would you translate the word Panchawan - پانچواں in English, you can take help from words closely related to Panchawan - پانچواں or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Panchawan - پانچواں synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Panchawan - پانچواں. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Panchawan - پانچواں in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Panchawan - پانچواں in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Panchawan - پانچواں with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by panchawan?
Meanings of panchawan are fifth and fivesome
Whats the definition of panchawan?
Definition of the panchawan are
- coming next after the fourth and just before the sixth in position
- the musical interval between one note and another five notes away from it
- a quantity of liquor equal to one fifth of a United States gallon
- one part in five equal parts
- position five in a countable series of things
- five people considered as a unit
What is the synonym of panchawan?
Synonym of word panchawan are پانچ واں, پانچواں
What are the idioms related to panchawan?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word panchawan.
- Fifth column