Parosna - پروسنا meanings in English
Parosna - پروسنا meanings in English is dish Parosna - پروسنا in English. More meanings of parosna - پروسنا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Parosna - پروسنا Definitions
Please find 8 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Parosna - پروسنا.
- (noun) : an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- (noun) : a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food
- (noun) : directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
- (noun) : a particular item of prepared food
- (noun) : the quantity that a dish will hold
- (noun) : a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- (verb) : make concave; shape like a dish
- (verb) : provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- رکابی یا تھالی میں کھانا پروسنا
More words from English related to Parosna - پروسنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Parosna - پروسنا meanings in English in English.
broachdisclose disengagedisheduce effuseegest ejectemitevacuateprotrudeventbanishbring forthbring outdiscard discoverdismiss disposedispose ofdistilelicitexceptexcludeexhibitexpelextractfind outhatchinventissueoustpublishremoveselectsellshowsubtracttake awaytake outthreshthrow outexcruciateexpellinggive ventejectingexpulseexsertingextractingextruct ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Parosna - پروسنا
What are the meanings of Parosna - پروسنا in English?
Meanings of the word Parosna - پروسنا in English is dish. To understand how would you translate the word Parosna - پروسنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Parosna - پروسنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Parosna - پروسنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Parosna - پروسنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Parosna - پروسنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Parosna - پروسنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Parosna - پروسنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by parosna?
Meaning of parosna is dish
Whats the definition of parosna?
Definition of the parosna are
- an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food
- directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
- a particular item of prepared food
- the quantity that a dish will hold
- a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- make concave; shape like a dish
- provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- رکابی یا تھالی میں کھانا پروسنا
What is the synonym of parosna?
Synonym of word parosna are نکالنا, ڈونگا, رکابی, طباق, پروسنا, کھانا لگانا, قاب, ڈش, تھال, تباق
What are the idioms related to parosna?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word parosna.
- A cheerful look makes a dish a feast
- Better small fish than an empty dish
- Made dish
- Many a fine dish has nothing on it
- No dish pleases all plates alike