Punkha - پنکھا meanings in English
Punkha - پنکھا Definitions
Please find 7 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Punkha - پنکھا.
- (noun) : an ardent follower and admirer
- (noun) : a device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces
- (noun) : an enthusiastic devotee of sports
- (verb) : make (an emotion) fiercer
- (verb) : strike out (a batter), (of a pitcher)
- (verb) : agitate the air
- (verb) : blow away or off with a current of air
- کِسی کھيل يا چِيز کا شَوقِين
More words from English related to Punkha - پنکھا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Punkha - پنکھا meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Punkha - پنکھا
What are the meanings of Punkha - پنکھا in English?
Meanings of the word Punkha - پنکھا in English are fan and fannel. To understand how would you translate the word Punkha - پنکھا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Punkha - پنکھا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Punkha - پنکھا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Punkha - پنکھا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Punkha - پنکھا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Punkha - پنکھا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Punkha - پنکھا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by punkha?
Meanings of punkha are fan and fannel
Whats the definition of punkha?
Definition of the punkha are
- an ardent follower and admirer
- a device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces
- an enthusiastic devotee of sports
- make (an emotion) fiercer
- strike out (a batter), (of a pitcher)
- agitate the air
- blow away or off with a current of air
- کِسی کھيل يا چِيز کا شَوقِين
What is the synonym of punkha?
Synonym of word punkha are ہلانا, مداح, جھلنا, ہوا کرنا, پنکھا, ہوا دينے والا برقی آلہ, چاہنے والا, پرَستار, پنکھا جھلنا
What are the idioms related to punkha?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word punkha.
- Do not fan the dying embers
- To fan the flames