Aahat - آہٹ meanings in English
Aahat - آہٹ Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Aahat - آہٹ.
- (verb) : be noisy with activity
- (noun) : a humming noise
- (noun) : an Islamic fundamentalist group in Pakistan that fought the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 1980s; now operates as a terrorist organization primarily in Kashmir and seeks Kashmir's accession by Pakistan
- (noun) : the state of being or appearing to be actively engaged in an activity
- (verb) : sound with a monotonous hum
- (verb) : sing with closed lips
- (verb) : make a low continuous sound
More words related to the meanings of Aahat - آہٹ
More words from English related to Aahat - آہٹ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aahat - آہٹ meanings in English in English.
buzzbumblehumgabblegrowlgrumblemufflemumblemutterprattlecacklegrudgejabbermurmuradumbratemurmuringrave upravelingbuggeringravedravelmentsaggroupingmurmuredmurmurshummingbuzzinginklingsymbolallusionbeckconnotationgestgesturehinthunchimplicationindicationinnuendoinsinuationmentionquotereferencesignsignaltwinklewaftagewarningwatchwordwinkwrinkle ...
What are the meanings of Aahat - آہٹ in English?
Meanings of the word Aahat - آہٹ in English are hum and inkling. To understand how would you translate the word Aahat - آہٹ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Aahat - آہٹ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aahat - آہٹ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aahat - آہٹ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aahat - آہٹ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aahat - آہٹ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aahat - آہٹ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aahat?
Meanings of aahat are hum and inkling
Whats the definition of aahat?
Definition of the aahat are
- be noisy with activity
- a humming noise
- an Islamic fundamentalist group in Pakistan that fought the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 1980s; now operates as a terrorist organization primarily in Kashmir and seeks Kashmir's accession by Pakistan
- the state of being or appearing to be actively engaged in an activity
- sound with a monotonous hum
- sing with closed lips
- make a low continuous sound
What is the synonym of aahat?
Synonym of word aahat are بھن بھنانا, بڑبڑانا, گنگنانا, بھنبھناہٹ, گھنگھناہٹ, آہٹ, بھنک, منہ میں گانا, گھنگھنانا, روں روں کرنا