Aashti - آشتی meanings in English
Aashti - آشتی Definitions
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Aashti - آشتی.
- (noun) : concurrence of opinion
- (noun) : harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters
- (noun) : a written agreement between two states or sovereigns
- (verb) : allow to have
- (verb) : go together
- (noun) : a treaty to cease hostilities
- (noun) : the absence of mental stress or anxiety
- (noun) : the state prevailing during the absence of war
- (noun) : the general security of public places
- (noun) : harmonious relations; freedom from disputes
- (noun) : getting two things to correspond
- (noun) : the reestablishing of cordial relations
More words related to the meanings of Aashti - آشتی
More words from English related to Aashti - آشتی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aashti - آشتی meanings in English in English.
accordaccommodationintercourseaccordanceagreeablenessapplicabilityaptnessconformityconsensuscorrespondencehomologyidentitylikenesssimilitudeagreementcoherencecoincidenceconsentexactitudeharmonykeepingsuitablenessconsonancyrelevancecomponencycompatiblenessconsonanacefellowship propitiousnessproportionatenessacquiescenceadaptationbehoofcompatibilityproprietyadaptabilityadaptationaladaptionadaptingadaptionsadaptsadaptablenessadaptednessadaptivenessadaptnessconformabilityconformablenessfitnessseemingnessappropriateness ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Aashti - آشتی
What are the meanings of Aashti - آشتی in English?
Meanings of the word Aashti - آشتی in English are accord, peace and reconciliation. To understand how would you translate the word Aashti - آشتی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Aashti - آشتی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aashti - آشتی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aashti - آشتی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aashti - آشتی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aashti - آشتی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aashti - آشتی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aashti?
Meanings of aashti are accord, peace and reconciliation
Whats the definition of aashti?
Definition of the aashti are
- concurrence of opinion
- harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters
- a written agreement between two states or sovereigns
- allow to have
- go together
- a treaty to cease hostilities
- the absence of mental stress or anxiety
- the state prevailing during the absence of war
- the general security of public places
- harmonious relations; freedom from disputes
- getting two things to correspond
- the reestablishing of cordial relations
What is the synonym of aashti?
Synonym of word aashti are میل ملاپ, مطابقت, موافقت, مناسبت, ملنا, سجنا, موافق ہونا, مطابق ہونا, اتحاد, معاہدہ
What are the idioms related to aashti?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aashti.
- A cack eaten in peace is better than two in trouble
- A disarmed peace is weak
- Arms are the props of peace
- At peace
- He that speaks sows and he that holds his peace gathers