Aazoqa - آزوقہ meanings in English
Aazoqa - آزوقہ meanings in English is living Aazoqa - آزوقہ in English. More meanings of aazoqa - آزوقہ, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Aazoqa - آزوقہ Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Aazoqa - آزوقہ.
- (noun) : the financial means whereby one lives
- (noun) : the condition of living or the state of being alive
- (noun) : people who are still living
- (adjective satellite) : true to life; lifelike
- (adjective) : pertaining to living persons
- (adjective satellite) : (informal) absolute
- (adjective satellite) : still in active use
- (adjective satellite) : still in existence
- (noun) : the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities
- (adjective satellite) : (used of minerals or stone) in its natural state and place; not mined or quarried
More words related to the meanings of Aazoqa - آزوقہ
More words from English related to Aazoqa - آزوقہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aazoqa - آزوقہ meanings in English in English.
agoinglivingway faringafootagilebriskclevercuteovermatchpickaxpickaxequirkysharpershiftyslyspeedyadroitastutecunningdeceitfuldeftexpertingeniousleerymanipulatornimbleslicksmarttrickywilfulciliciousshrewdiestrickiertrickishtricklesstricksomecunningmandexterousbutchcogentforcefulheftylivelymightypowerfulpuissantstrongstrongmanvigorouswiry ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Aazoqa - آزوقہ
What are the meanings of Aazoqa - آزوقہ in English?
Meanings of the word Aazoqa - آزوقہ in English is living. To understand how would you translate the word Aazoqa - آزوقہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Aazoqa - آزوقہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aazoqa - آزوقہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aazoqa - آزوقہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aazoqa - آزوقہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aazoqa - آزوقہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aazoqa - آزوقہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aazoqa?
Meaning of aazoqa is living
Whats the definition of aazoqa?
Definition of the aazoqa are
- the financial means whereby one lives
- the condition of living or the state of being alive
- people who are still living
- true to life; lifelike
- pertaining to living persons
- (informal) absolute
- still in active use
- still in existence
- the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities
- (used of minerals or stone) in its natural state and place; not mined or quarried
What is the synonym of aazoqa?
Synonym of word aazoqa are چلتا, چالاک, طاقتور, زندہ دل, جیتا, زندہ, روزی, معیشت, معاش, آجیوکا
What are the idioms related to aazoqa?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aazoqa.
- A gentleman without living is like pudding without sweet
- Dead men open the eyes of the living
- Dying is as natural as living
- High living
- It is an extreme evil to depart from the company of the living before you die