Apna - اپنا meanings in English
Apna - اپنا Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Apna - اپنا.
- (adjective satellite) : related by blood
- (adjective satellite) : similar in quality or character
- (noun) : explosive device that explodes on contact; designed to destroy vehicles or ships or to kill or maim personnel
- (noun) : excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted
- (verb) : lay mines
- (verb) : get from the earth by excavation
- (verb) : have ownership or possession of
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself); preceded by a possessive
- (noun) : your consciousness of your own identity
- (noun) : a person considered as a unique individual
- (adjective) : (used as a combining form) relating to--of or by or to or from or for--the self
More words related to the meanings of Apna - اپنا
More words from English related to Apna - اپنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Apna - اپنا meanings in English in English.
akinowncognatekinsmanapproximateapproximativeimmediaeimminentnextnighstrictadjacentalmostapproachingapproximatelycontiguousat handto handhandyimmediatenearclosemouthedclosernearernearsideproximalafearingclosersnearednearingnearsnighnessupclosevicingapproacherapproximatedapproximatingclose barrednearcticnearhandneatifyproximebycommonconstitutionalessentialfree willfundamentalimmanentmother ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Apna - اپنا
What are the meanings of Apna - اپنا in English?
Meanings of the word Apna - اپنا in English are akin, mine, own and self. To understand how would you translate the word Apna - اپنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Apna - اپنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Apna - اپنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Apna - اپنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Apna - اپنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Apna - اپنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Apna - اپنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by apna?
Meanings of apna are akin, mine, own and self
Whats the definition of apna?
Definition of the apna are
- related by blood
- similar in quality or character
- explosive device that explodes on contact; designed to destroy vehicles or ships or to kill or maim personnel
- excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted
- lay mines
- get from the earth by excavation
- have ownership or possession of
- belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself); preceded by a possessive
- your consciousness of your own identity
- a person considered as a unique individual
- (used as a combining form) relating to--of or by or to or from or for--the self
What is the synonym of apna?
Synonym of word apna are سگا, اپنا, سہودرا, ماں جایا, ایک پیٹ کا, ناتے دار, قریب, ملتا جلتا, کان, سرنگ لگانا
What are the idioms related to apna?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word apna.
- So much is mine as i enjoy and give away for god's sake
- To get out of one mine to get into another
- Dead men are of no family and are akin to none
- Pity is akin to love
- The feuds of those most akin are the sharpest