Asabh - اسبھ meanings in English
Asabh - اسبھ meanings in English is ill Asabh - اسبھ in English. More meanings of asabh - اسبھ, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Asabh - اسبھ Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Asabh - اسبھ.
- (adverb) : unfavorably or with disapproval
- (noun) : an often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining
- (adjective satellite) : indicating hostility or enmity
- (adjective satellite) : distressing
- (adjective satellite) : resulting in suffering or adversity
- (adverb) : with difficulty or inconvenience; scarcely or hardly
- (noun) : a midwestern state in north-central United States
- (adjective satellite) : presaging ill fortune
- (adjective) : affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function
- (adverb) : ( ill' is often used as a combining form) in a poor or improper or unsatisfactory manner; not well
More words related to the meanings of Asabh - اسبھ
More words from English related to Asabh - اسبھ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Asabh - اسبھ meanings in English in English.
abandonedbadcorruptcorruptedevilfeloniousgracelessillimpairedmuddynastynaughtprostituderamshacklecontaminateddamageddefectiveflawedkaputmucuousobsceneoffensiveout of orderperversepollutedputidrottenruinedspoiledunchasteuncleanwickedwonkywretchwretchedwryerodeperversivespoilablespoilingworsenedbadasseddefacedimpairingirruptedirruptingmalaxatedmalleatesmelanousmishapped ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Asabh - اسبھ
What are the meanings of Asabh - اسبھ in English?
Meanings of the word Asabh - اسبھ in English is ill. To understand how would you translate the word Asabh - اسبھ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Asabh - اسبھ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Asabh - اسبھ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Asabh - اسبھ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Asabh - اسبھ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Asabh - اسبھ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Asabh - اسبھ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by asabh?
Meaning of asabh is ill
Whats the definition of asabh?
Definition of the asabh are
- unfavorably or with disapproval
- an often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining
- indicating hostility or enmity
- resulting in suffering or adversity
- with difficulty or inconvenience; scarcely or hardly
- a midwestern state in north-central United States
- presaging ill fortune
- affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function
- ( ill' is often used as a combining form) in a poor or improper or unsatisfactory manner; not well
What is the synonym of asabh?
Synonym of word asabh are خراب, برا, دکھ, درد, منحوس, بپتا, آفت, مصیبت, بلا, بیماری
What are the idioms related to asabh?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word asabh.
- Better ill fed than ill bred
- Better suffer ill than do ill
- Ill got ill spent
- Let a man say what he will an ill man will turn it ill
- A favour ill placed is a great waste