Baalam - بالم meanings in English
Baalam - بالم meanings in English are husband, lover, sweetheart Baalam - بالم in English. More meanings of baalam - بالم, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Baalam - بالم Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Baalam - بالم.
- (verb) : use cautiously and frugally
- (noun) : a married man; a woman's partner in marriage
- (noun) : an ardent follower and admirer
- (noun) : a person who loves someone or is loved by someone
- (noun) : a significant other to whom you are not related by marriage
- (noun) : a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- (noun) : a person loved by another person
- (noun) : any well-liked individual
- (adjective satellite) : privileged treatment of a favored person or corporation (sometimes unethically)
More words related to the meanings of Baalam - بالم
More words from English related to Baalam - بالم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Baalam - بالم meanings in English in English.
blasphemousdisbelieverdissident gentilegiaourimpiousirreligionistmiscreantmoorscepticcruelgodlessheathenheathenishinfidelmistressnon believerpagansweetheartunbelieverwantondisbelievingkafirinfidelsunbelievedpagandompaganicpaganitypaganlyblokesmaleherohunkhusbandmanbuddybuddysfellowfriendamigointimate friendkith and kinlovermateypalyokefellowdudeenbuddiesbuddingsfriends ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Baalam - بالم
What are the meanings of Baalam - بالم in English?
Meanings of the word Baalam - بالم in English are husband, lover and sweetheart. To understand how would you translate the word Baalam - بالم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Baalam - بالم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Baalam - بالم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Baalam - بالم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Baalam - بالم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Baalam - بالم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Baalam - بالم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by baalam?
Meanings of baalam are husband, lover and sweetheart
Whats the definition of baalam?
Definition of the baalam are
- use cautiously and frugally
- a married man; a woman's partner in marriage
- an ardent follower and admirer
- a person who loves someone or is loved by someone
- a significant other to whom you are not related by marriage
- a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- a person loved by another person
- any well-liked individual
- privileged treatment of a favored person or corporation (sometimes unethically)
What is the synonym of baalam?
Synonym of word baalam are مرد, زوج, کفایت شعاری, اگانا, گھر والا, خصم, شوہر, خاوند, پی, بھرتار
What are the idioms related to baalam?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word baalam.
- A charitable man is a true lover of god
- He is not a lover who does not love for ever
- Listlessness and silence denote the lover
- Lover general
- Lover's purses are tied with cobwebs