Baanjh - بانجھ meanings in English
Baanjh - بانجھ meanings in English are barren, childless, frigid, infecund, infertile, meagre, unproductive, stertorous, disseizes Baanjh - بانجھ in English. More meanings of baanjh - بانجھ, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Baanjh - بانجھ Definitions
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Banjh - بانجھ.
- (noun) : an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation
- (adjective satellite) : not bearing offspring
- (adjective satellite) : providing no shelter or sustenance
- (adjective satellite) : completely wanting or lacking
- (adjective satellite) : extremely cold
- (adjective satellite) : sexually unresponsive
- (adjective satellite) : devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain
- (adjective satellite) : without offspring
- (adjective) : incapable of reproducing
- (adjective) : deficient in amount or quality or extent
- (adjective satellite) : of breathing having a heavy snoring sound
- (adjective) : not producing or capable of producing
More words from English related to Banjh - بانجھ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Baanjh - بانجھ meanings in English in English.
barrenpedocalmoorwastelandscoolfrigiddiminutivediminishedfutilelesslittleminuspartialslenderlydefectivedeficientdepletedfewhumbleinfrequentlaconicmeagrerarerarelyscantscantyscrimpsparsetoo littleuncommonalleviantalleviatedfewerlessenedloessloweredreduceddecretivefewterleslessonedlowinglowlierlowlilylownderlowndinglowslowselowsedperfused ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Baanjh - بانجھ
What are the meanings of Baanjh - بانجھ in English?
Meanings of the word Baanjh - بانجھ in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Baanjh - بانجھ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Baanjh - بانجھ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Baanjh - بانجھ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Baanjh - بانجھ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Baanjh - بانجھ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Baanjh - بانجھ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Baanjh - بانجھ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by baanjh?
barren, childless, frigid, infecund, infertile, meagre, unproductive, stertorous, disseizes
Whats the definition of baanjh?
Definition of the baanjh are
- an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation
- not bearing offspring
- providing no shelter or sustenance
- completely wanting or lacking
- extremely cold
- sexually unresponsive
- devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain
- without offspring
- incapable of reproducing
- deficient in amount or quality or extent
- of breathing having a heavy snoring sound
- not producing or capable of producing
What is the synonym of baanjh?
Synonym of word baanjh are بنجر زمین, بھوڑ کی دھرتی, اُوسر دھرتی, خشک, بانجھ, چٹیل, رُوکھا, بارَد, سَخت سَرد, بے تَپاک
What are the idioms related to baanjh?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word baanjh.
- To do some meagre act of benevolence