Baawarchi - باورچی meanings in English
Baawarchi - باورچی Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Bawarchi - باورچی.
- (noun) : someone who cooks food
- (noun) : English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- (verb) : transform and make suitable for consumption by heating
- (verb) : transform by heating
- (verb) : prepare a hot meal
- (verb) : tamper, with the purpose of deception
More words from English related to Bawarchi - باورچی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Baawarchi - باورچی meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Baawarchi - باورچی
What are the meanings of Baawarchi - باورچی in English?
Meanings of the word Baawarchi - باورچی in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Baawarchi - باورچی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Baawarchi - باورچی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Baawarchi - باورچی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Baawarchi - باورچی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Baawarchi - باورچی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Baawarchi - باورچی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Baawarchi - باورچی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by baawarchi?
cook, cooks, cookshop
Whats the definition of baawarchi?
Definition of the baawarchi are
- someone who cooks food
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- transform and make suitable for consumption by heating
- transform by heating
- prepare a hot meal
- tamper, with the purpose of deception
What is the synonym of baawarchi?
Synonym of word baawarchi are باورچی, طباخ, نانبائی, پکانا, خانساماں
What are the idioms related to baawarchi?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word baawarchi.
- Cooks are not to be taught in their own kitchen
- Too many cooks spoil the broth
- A bad cook licks his own fingers
- First catch your hare and then cook it
- Hunger find no fault with the cook