Bachan - بچن meanings in English
Bachan - بچن Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Bachan - بچن.
- (noun) : a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was correct and should stand
- (noun) : (religion) a solemn declaration that serves the same purpose as an oath (if an oath is objectionable to the person on religious or ethical grounds)
- (noun) : the act of affirming or asserting or stating something
- (noun) : a statement asserting the existence or the truth of something
- (noun) : a short pithy instructive saying
More words related to the meanings of Bachan - بچن
More words from English related to Bachan - بچن
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bachan - بچن meanings in English in English.
acknowledgementavowalacquiescenceadmissionaffirmationconfessionconsentdeclarationpledgepromiseprovisovowyeaconfessavercalldivulgeenunciatefame nameproposespeakteachtermadmonishadviseaskassertbiddingcommunicatedictumimpelinforminstigateorderpronouncesaysayingtellunfoldutteraphorismmoteolddissertationeclaircissementillustrationstatementaccountallegation ...
What are the meanings of Bachan - بچن in English?
Meanings of the word Bachan - بچن in English are affirmation and aphorism. To understand how would you translate the word Bachan - بچن in English, you can take help from words closely related to Bachan - بچن or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bachan - بچن synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bachan - بچن. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bachan - بچن in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bachan - بچن in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bachan - بچن with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bachan?
Meanings of bachan are affirmation and aphorism
Whats the definition of bachan?
Definition of the bachan are
- a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was correct and should stand
- (religion) a solemn declaration that serves the same purpose as an oath (if an oath is objectionable to the person on religious or ethical grounds)
- the act of affirming or asserting or stating something
- a statement asserting the existence or the truth of something
- a short pithy instructive saying
What is the synonym of bachan?
Synonym of word bachan are اقرار, بچن, کہنا, کہن, بیان, بات, کلام, قول, مقولہ, بکھان