Baghair - بغیر meanings in English
Baghair - بغیر Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Baghair - بغیر.
- (adjective satellite) : (nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases) fewer
- (adverb) : used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- (adverb) : comparative of little
- (adjective) : (comparative of little' usually used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree
- (adjective satellite) : (usually preceded by no') lower in quality
- (verb) : take exception to
- (verb) : prevent from being included or considered or accepted
|Without him||ان کے بغیر|
More words related to the meanings of Baghair - بغیر
More words from English related to Baghair - بغیر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Baghair - بغیر meanings in English in English.
abatementdiminutiondrawbackfailurefalling fewnesslessmitigationpalliationpaucityquantitativescantinessscarcityshortcomingshortfallslendernesswantdearthdeficiencydeficitimpairmentinsufficiencylacklackinglossmeagernesspenuryreductionrelaxationremissionscantshortagewanecommiedecrementdepletionincipiencylackadaisicallyreductioreductionistcrunchesdearthsdecrementsdecrewdeficiencedeficientsdemountsdepletionsdepletivefallowness ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Baghair - بغیر
What are the meanings of Baghair - بغیر in English?
Meanings of the word Baghair - بغیر in English are less, except, excluding and without. To understand how would you translate the word Baghair - بغیر in English, you can take help from words closely related to Baghair - بغیر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Baghair - بغیر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Baghair - بغیر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Baghair - بغیر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Baghair - بغیر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Baghair - بغیر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by baghair?
Meanings of baghair are less, except, excluding and without
Whats the definition of baghair?
Definition of the baghair are
- (nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases) fewer
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- comparative of little
- (comparative of little' usually used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree
- (usually preceded by no') lower in quality
- take exception to
- prevent from being included or considered or accepted
What is the synonym of baghair?
Synonym of word baghair are کمی, گھٹا ہوا, کم, چھوٹا, تھوڑا, نا, کم تر, کہتر, اندک, گھٹ
What are the idioms related to baghair?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word baghair.
- There is always less money less wisdom and less honesty than people imagine
- Nothing is got without pains except poverty
- All good comes to an end except the goodness of god
- Every man can tame a shrew except he that hath her
- Everything can be endured except case
How to use baghair in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use baghair in a sentence.
- Without him — ان کے بغیر