Baguula - بگولا meanings in English
Baguula - بگولا Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Baguula - بگولا.
- (noun) : a violent rotating windstorm
- (noun) : (meteorology) rapid inward circulation of air masses about a low pressure center; circling counterclockwise in the northern hemisphere and clockwise in the southern
- (noun) : the shape of something rotating rapidly
- (noun) : a powerful circular current of water (usually the result of conflicting tides)
More words related to the meanings of Baguula - بگولا
More words from English related to Baguula - بگولا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Baguula - بگولا meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Baguula - بگولا in English?
Meanings of the word Baguula - بگولا in English are cyclone, vortex and quackled. To understand how would you translate the word Baguula - بگولا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Baguula - بگولا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Baguula - بگولا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Baguula - بگولا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Baguula - بگولا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Baguula - بگولا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Baguula - بگولا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by baguula?
Meanings of baguula are cyclone, vortex and quackled
Whats the definition of baguula?
Definition of the baguula are
- a violent rotating windstorm
- (meteorology) rapid inward circulation of air masses about a low pressure center; circling counterclockwise in the northern hemisphere and clockwise in the southern
- the shape of something rotating rapidly
- a powerful circular current of water (usually the result of conflicting tides)
What is the synonym of baguula?
Synonym of word baguula are گردبار, بگولا, گردکش, طُوفانی ہوا, طُوفان, چکر دار ہوا, چو دشا یا کونیا ہوا, بڑی تیز ہوا یا آندھی, جو چکر کھاتی ہے, ورطہ