Bakht - بخت meanings in English
Bakht - بخت Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Bakht - بخت.
- (noun) : an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- (noun) : your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- (noun) : an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome
- (noun) : a stroke of luck
- (noun) : an auspicious state resulting from favorable outcomes
- (noun) : an economic state of growth with rising profits and full employment
- (noun) : the condition of prospering; having good fortune
More words related to the meanings of Bakht - بخت
More words from English related to Bakht - بخت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bakht - بخت meanings in English in English.
acknowledgementavowalconfessiongood fortuneprosperityairinessdilatationdistensiongirthroominessvastnesswidenessexsiliencyblissluckinesspropitiousnessfelicityvirtuewealdistinctiondivisionfateluckcategorydestinationdestinydoomfortunehapjosslotportionpredestinationsharefortunesluckenluckiesdestaindestalinisedestressdestinatefortuitismdestitutenessfatalismget awayquotafortunetellingbefortunefortitudesluckie ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Bakht - بخت
What are the meanings of Bakht - بخت in English?
Meanings of the word Bakht - بخت in English are luck, good fortune and prosperity. To understand how would you translate the word Bakht - بخت in English, you can take help from words closely related to Bakht - بخت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bakht - بخت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bakht - بخت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bakht - بخت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bakht - بخت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bakht - بخت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bakht?
Meanings of bakht are luck, good fortune and prosperity
Whats the definition of bakht?
Definition of the bakht are
- an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome
- a stroke of luck
- an auspicious state resulting from favorable outcomes
- an economic state of growth with rising profits and full employment
- the condition of prospering; having good fortune
What is the synonym of bakht?
Synonym of word bakht are قسمت, تقدیر, بھاگ, بخت, نصیب, اقبال, سعادت, خوش قسمتی, فراخی, کامرانی
What are the idioms related to bakht?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bakht.
- Bad luck often brings good luck
- Good fortune that is past does not vanish from our memories evil fortune we should not remember
- Good fortune is never good till it is lost
- Death is bitter to man in prosperity or in much business
- He that swells in prosperity will shrink in adversity