Beem - بیم meanings in English
Beem - بیم Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Beem - بیم.
- (noun) : a very troublesome child
- (noun) : an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety
- (noun) : a person who inspires fear or dread
- (noun) : the use of extreme fear in order to coerce people (especially for political reasons)
- (adjective satellite) : radiating or as if radiating light
- (adjective satellite) : cheerful and bright
- (adjective satellite) : pleased and proud
More words related to the meanings of Beem - بیم
More words from English related to Beem - بیم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Beem - بیم meanings in English in English.
affrightawedismaydreadfrighthorrorterrorapprehensionconsternationdangerfearfearfulnessinsecurityintimidationmisgivingperilphobiascareterrorshoolhowelhowelljeopardyjittersthreatughapprehensivenessfrightfulnessdreadsfearefearesfearsfeazefame gloryrenownawe struckpanicblightclamourconfusiondisturbancemutinyrevoltriotrouttumultupheavalupturndisappointment ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Beem - بیم
What are the meanings of Beem - بیم in English?
Meanings of the word Beem - بیم in English are terror, beaming, beamings, beams and beem. To understand how would you translate the word Beem - بیم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Beem - بیم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Beem - بیم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Beem - بیم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Beem - بیم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Beem - بیم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Beem - بیم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by beem?
Meanings of beem are terror, beaming, beamings, beams and beem
Whats the definition of beem?
Definition of the beem are
- a very troublesome child
- an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety
- a person who inspires fear or dread
- the use of extreme fear in order to coerce people (especially for political reasons)
- radiating or as if radiating light
- cheerful and bright
- pleased and proud
What is the synonym of beem?
Synonym of word beem are ڈر, دہشت, ہول, خوف, دھاک, ہیبت, آشوب, یاس, ہراس, ترس
What are the idioms related to beem?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word beem.
- Better die once for all than live in continual terror
- The acquistion of wealth is a great toil its possession a great terror its loss a great tribulation