Beewi - بیوی meanings in English
Beewi - بیوی Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Biiwi - بیوی.
- (noun) : a wife who manages a household while her husband earns the family income
- (noun) : a married woman; a man's partner in marriage
- (noun) : a German courtesy title or form of address for an adult woman
- (noun) : informal term of address for someone's wife
More words from English related to Biiwi - بیوی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Beewi - بیوی meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Beewi - بیوی
What are the meanings of Beewi - بیوی in English?
Meanings of the word Beewi - بیوی in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Beewi - بیوی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Beewi - بیوی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Beewi - بیوی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Beewi - بیوی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Beewi - بیوی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Beewi - بیوی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Beewi - بیوی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by beewi?
frau, housewife, missus, wife, wifehood
Whats the definition of beewi?
Definition of the beewi are
- a wife who manages a household while her husband earns the family income
- a married woman; a man's partner in marriage
- a German courtesy title or form of address for an adult woman
- informal term of address for someone's wife
What is the synonym of beewi?
Synonym of word beewi are گھر والی, مالک خانہ, صاحب خانہ, مالکہٴ خانہ, گرہستن, گھر کی منتظمہ, بیوی, عورت, بیگم, خانم
What are the idioms related to beewi?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word beewi.
- Next to no wife a good wife is best
- Who lets his wife go to every feast and his horse drink at every waterhall neither have good wife nor good horse
- A cheerful wife is the joy of life
- A diamond daughter turns to glass as a wife
- A good husband makes a good wife