Beyta - بیٹا meanings in English
Beyta - بیٹا meanings in English are child, shude, putredinous, forehew, dedecorous, sonsiest, sonless, oaters, oater, enshelter, betas, sonsy, genus beta, bettor, beta, son, mac Beyta - بیٹا in English. More meanings of beyta - بیٹا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Beyta - بیٹا Definitions
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Beyta - بیٹا.
- (noun) : an immature childish person
- (noun) : a member of a clan or tribe
- (noun) : a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
- (noun) : the 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet
- (noun) : beets
- (adjective satellite) : preliminary or testing stage of a software or hardware product
- (adjective satellite) : second in order of importance
- (noun) : someone who bets
- (noun) : beets
- (noun) : the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- (noun) : a male human offspring
- (adjective satellite) : (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
More words related to the meanings of Beyta - بیٹا
More words from English related to Beyta - بیٹا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Beyta - بیٹا meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Beyta - بیٹا
|Problem child||مشکل بچہ|
|Spare the rod and spoil the child||بچے کو مارو نہیں تو بگڑ جاتا ہے|
|To a child all weather is cold||کمزور کو ہر وقت خطرہ|
|What tutor for a child sixty years old||کہیں بڈھے طوطے بھی پڑھے ہیں|
What are the meanings of Beyta - بیٹا in English?
Meanings of the word Beyta - بیٹا in English are child, mac, beta, bettor, genus beta, son, sonsy, betas, enshelter, oater, oaters, sonless, sonsiest, dedecorous, forehew, putredinous and shude. To understand how would you translate the word Beyta - بیٹا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Beyta - بیٹا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Beyta - بیٹا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Beyta - بیٹا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Beyta - بیٹا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Beyta - بیٹا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Beyta - بیٹا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by beyta?
Meanings of beyta are child, mac, beta, bettor, genus beta, son, sonsy, betas, enshelter, oater, oaters, sonless, sonsiest, dedecorous, forehew, putredinous and shude
Whats the definition of beyta?
Definition of the beyta are
- an immature childish person
- a member of a clan or tribe
- a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
- the 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet
- preliminary or testing stage of a software or hardware product
- second in order of importance
- someone who bets
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- a male human offspring
- (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
What is the synonym of beyta?
Synonym of word beyta are بچہ, بالک, طفل, بیٹا, بچی, پسر, ناسمجھ, ابن, ولد, لال
What are the idioms related to beyta?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word beyta.
- My son is my son till he gets him a wife but my daughter is my daughter for all her life
- A foolish son is a calamity for the parents
- Every man is the son of his own works
- Every mother son
- Every mother's son