Bhaasha - بھاشا meanings in English
Bhaasha - بھاشا meanings in English is language Bhaasha - بھاشا in English. More meanings of bhaasha - بھاشا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Bhaasha - بھاشا Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Bhaasha - بھاشا.
- (noun) : the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number
- (noun) : the mental faculty or power of vocal communication
- (noun) : the cognitive processes involved in producing and understanding linguistic communication
- (noun) : a systematic means of communicating by the use of sounds or conventional symbols
- (noun) : a system of words used to name things in a particular discipline
- (noun) : (language) communication by word of mouth
More words from English related to Bhaasha - بھاشا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bhaasha - بھاشا meanings in English in English.
biddingdialect lingslanguagelinguaquibblespeakspeechtonguebiddyboulleby bidcolloidalcoulissenaivenesspronkpuffyspokanebiddenbiddingsbidedbidingbidonbidonsbidsbrulyiebrulyiesbubbycolloquecolloquedcolloquescolloquiacolloquiescolloquisecolloquistnaivestnaivetiesoratorialoratorianswozzlesutterestbolyeboolycolliquamentcolloidalityslankspokedmayanstongasviduage ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Bhaasha - بھاشا
What are the meanings of Bhaasha - بھاشا in English?
Meanings of the word Bhaasha - بھاشا in English is language. To understand how would you translate the word Bhaasha - بھاشا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Bhaasha - بھاشا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bhaasha - بھاشا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bhaasha - بھاشا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bhaasha - بھاشا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bhaasha - بھاشا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bhaasha - بھاشا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bhaasha?
Meaning of bhaasha is language
Whats the definition of bhaasha?
Definition of the bhaasha are
- the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number
- the mental faculty or power of vocal communication
- the cognitive processes involved in producing and understanding linguistic communication
- a systematic means of communicating by the use of sounds or conventional symbols
- a system of words used to name things in a particular discipline
- (language) communication by word of mouth
What is the synonym of bhaasha?
Synonym of word bhaasha are بھاشا, بولی, لسان, زبان
What are the idioms related to bhaasha?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bhaasha.
- Dead language
- Living language
- Simple is the language of truth
- That is not good language that all understand not
- The eyes have one language everywhere