Bhangi - بھنگی meanings in English
Bhangi - بھنگی Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Bhangi - بھنگی.
- (noun) : someone employed to clean and maintain a building
- (noun) : little-known nocturnal fish of warm shallow seas with an oblong compressed body
- (noun) : an employee who sweeps (floors or streets etc.)
- (noun) : a cleaning implement with revolving brushes that pick up dirt as the implement is pushed over a carpet
More words related to the meanings of Bhangi - بھنگی
More words from English related to Bhangi - بھنگی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bhangi - بھنگی meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Bhangi - بھنگی in English?
Meanings of the word Bhangi - بھنگی in English are janitor and sweeper. To understand how would you translate the word Bhangi - بھنگی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Bhangi - بھنگی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bhangi - بھنگی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bhangi - بھنگی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bhangi - بھنگی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bhangi - بھنگی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bhangi - بھنگی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bhangi?
Meanings of bhangi are janitor and sweeper
Whats the definition of bhangi?
Definition of the bhangi are
- someone employed to clean and maintain a building
- little-known nocturnal fish of warm shallow seas with an oblong compressed body
- an employee who sweeps (floors or streets etc.)
- a cleaning implement with revolving brushes that pick up dirt as the implement is pushed over a carpet
What is the synonym of bhangi?
Synonym of word bhangi are نگہبان, بھَنگی, جَمَعدار, مہتَر, جاروب کَش, جاروب کش, بھنگی, در بان, ڈوڑہی دار, جمع دار