Bhooka - بھوکا meanings in English
Bhooka - بھوکا Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Bhooka - بھوکا.
- (adjective) : feeling hunger; feeling a need or desire to eat food
- (adjective satellite) : (usually followed by for') extremely desirous
- (adjective satellite) : displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity
- (adjective satellite) : lacking interest or significance or impact
- (adjective satellite) : of insufficient quantity to meet a need
- (noun) : the act of depriving of food or subjecting to famine
- (adjective satellite) : suffering from lack of food
More words related to the meanings of Bhooka - بھوکا
More words from English related to Bhooka - بھوکا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bhooka - بھوکا meanings in English in English.
avidcuriouseagerkeensharp setversedagogardentfondwarmwishfulwistfulbarelybutemptyforlorn formalizehollowjejunevacantvainvoidzeroaddlebareblankdepleteddeserteddevoidinaneunengageduninhabitedunoccupiedemanatoryblank outblanketedevacuantezedvacuolatedalkalifiedblankedblankestblanketyblankydeplumedemptieremptiestemptionalmeandrousvacated ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Bhooka - بھوکا
What are the meanings of Bhooka - بھوکا in English?
Meanings of the word Bhooka - بھوکا in English are hungry, jejune, sharp set, starving, hungerer and hungred. To understand how would you translate the word Bhooka - بھوکا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Bhooka - بھوکا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bhooka - بھوکا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bhooka - بھوکا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bhooka - بھوکا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bhooka - بھوکا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bhooka - بھوکا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bhooka?
Meanings of bhooka are hungry, jejune, sharp set, starving, hungerer and hungred
Whats the definition of bhooka?
Definition of the bhooka are
- feeling hunger; feeling a need or desire to eat food
- (usually followed by for') extremely desirous
- displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity
- lacking interest or significance or impact
- of insufficient quantity to meet a need
- the act of depriving of food or subjecting to famine
- suffering from lack of food
What is the synonym of bhooka?
Synonym of word bhooka are بھوکا, گرسنہ, بکھیلا, خالی, پھیکا, ناکافی, خفیف, سیٹھا, مشتاق, منشتہی
What are the idioms related to bhooka?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bhooka.
- A handful of rice is riches to a starving man
- A hungry man is an angry man
- A hungry man is angry man
- A hungry man smells meat from a distance
- Do not run up against hungry man