Biika - بیکا meanings in English
Biika - بیکا Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Biika - بیکا.
- (adverb) : away from the correct or expected course
- (adverb) : turned or twisted to one side
- (adjective satellite) : not functioning properly
- (adjective satellite) : turned or twisted toward one side
- (adjective) : harmed or injured or spoiled
- (adjective satellite) : being unjustly brought into disrepute
- (adjective satellite) : having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented
- (adjective satellite) : so badly formed or out of shape as to be ugly
More words related to the meanings of Biika - بیکا
More words from English related to Biika - بیکا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Biika - بیکا meanings in English in English.
abandonedbadcorruptcorruptedevilfeloniousgracelessillimpairedmuddynastynaughtprostituderamshacklecontaminateddamageddefectiveflawedkaputmucuousobsceneoffensiveout of orderperversepollutedputidrottenruinedspoiledunchasteuncleanwickedwonkywretchwretchedwryerodeperversivespoilablespoilingworsenedbadasseddefacedimpairingirruptedirruptingmalaxatedmalleatesmelanousmishapped ...
What are the meanings of Biika - بیکا in English?
Meanings of the word Biika - بیکا in English are awry, damaged and distorted. To understand how would you translate the word Biika - بیکا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Biika - بیکا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Biika - بیکا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Biika - بیکا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Biika - بیکا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Biika - بیکا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Biika - بیکا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by biika?
Meanings of biika are awry, damaged and distorted
Whats the definition of biika?
Definition of the biika are
- away from the correct or expected course
- turned or twisted to one side
- not functioning properly
- turned or twisted toward one side
- harmed or injured or spoiled
- being unjustly brought into disrepute
- having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented
- so badly formed or out of shape as to be ugly
What is the synonym of biika?
Synonym of word biika are بینڈا, ترچھا, ٹیڑھا, کج, کج رو, اُریبواں, بل دار, منحرف, غلط, الٹا