Bijju - بج meanings in English
Bijju - بج Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Bijju - بج.
- (verb) : persuade through constant efforts
- (verb) : annoy persistently
- (noun) : a native or resident of Wisconsin
- (noun) : sturdy carnivorous burrowing mammal with strong claws; widely distributed in the northern hemisphere
- (noun) : the flash of light that accompanies an electric discharge in the atmosphere (or something resembling such a flash); can scintillate for a second or more
- (noun) : abrupt electric discharge from cloud to cloud or from cloud to earth accompanied by the emission of light
More words from English related to Bijju - بج
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bijju - بج meanings in English in English.
Idiom related to the meaning of Bijju - بج
What are the meanings of Bijju - بج in English?
Meanings of the word Bijju - بج in English are badger and lightning. To understand how would you translate the word Bijju - بج in English, you can take help from words closely related to Bijju - بج or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bijju - بج synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bijju - بج. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bijju - بج in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bijju - بج in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bijju - بج with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bijju?
Meanings of bijju are badger and lightning
Whats the definition of bijju?
Definition of the bijju are
- persuade through constant efforts
- annoy persistently
- a native or resident of Wisconsin
- sturdy carnivorous burrowing mammal with strong claws; widely distributed in the northern hemisphere
- the flash of light that accompanies an electric discharge in the atmosphere (or something resembling such a flash); can scintillate for a second or more
- abrupt electric discharge from cloud to cloud or from cloud to earth accompanied by the emission of light
What is the synonym of bijju?
Synonym of word bijju are بَجّو, بج, قبر بج, بیجر, چمک, بجلی, برق, چپلا, کوندھا, دامنی
What are the idioms related to bijju?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bijju.
- It is in vain to seek for a remedy against the lightning