Burayi - بُرائی meanings in English
Burayi - بُرائی Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Burayi - بُرائی.
- (noun) : feeling a need to see others suffer
- (noun) : the quality of threatening evil
- (verb) : commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- (noun) : an act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God's will
- (noun) : estrangement from god
- (noun) : the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- (noun) : (Akkadian) god of the moon; counterpart of Sumerian Nanna
- (verb) : commit a sin; violate a law of God or a moral law
- (noun) : ratio of the length of the side opposite the given angle to the length of the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
More words related to the meanings of Burayi - بُرائی
More words from English related to Burayi - بُرائی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Burayi - بُرائی meanings in English in English.
badnessfaultinessimmoralitymischiefopprobriousnessvicewrongdoingsevilmalfeasancemalignancyviciousnesswrongblundercrimeerrorfalling fiascofobileguiltmisadventuremisapprehensionmisconceitmisdeedmisdoingsinbevuedelictfallacyfault iniquitylapsemistakeoversightsliptransgressionbreakpropuptionbreachchasmcrackdiscorddissension dissonance disuniondisunitydivisionflawgaphatredhiatus ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Burayi - بُرائی
What are the meanings of Burayi - بُرائی in English?
Meanings of the word Burayi - بُرائی in English are malice, sin and wrongdoings. To understand how would you translate the word Burayi - بُرائی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Burayi - بُرائی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Burayi - بُرائی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Burayi - بُرائی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Burayi - بُرائی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Burayi - بُرائی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Burayi - بُرائی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by burayi?
Meanings of burayi are malice, sin and wrongdoings
Whats the definition of burayi?
Definition of the burayi are
- feeling a need to see others suffer
- the quality of threatening evil
- commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- an act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God's will
- estrangement from god
- the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- (Akkadian) god of the moon; counterpart of Sumerian Nanna
- commit a sin; violate a law of God or a moral law
- ratio of the length of the side opposite the given angle to the length of the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
What is the synonym of burayi?
Synonym of word burayi are پھوٹ, بیر, کدورت, غبار, رشک, حسد, عداوت, کاوش, کینہ, کپٹ
What are the idioms related to burayi?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word burayi.
- Sin is sin whether it be seen or no
- He that keeps malice harbours viper in his breast
- Hot men harbour no malice
- Malice is blind and knows nothing but to disparage good qualities
- Malice is mindful