Chatoon - چتون meanings in English
Chatoon - چتون Definitions
Please find 15 English and definitions related to the word Chitwan - چتون.
- (noun) : a quick look
- (verb) : throw a glance at; take a brief look at
- (verb) : hit at an angle
- (verb) : look forward to the probable occurrence of
- (verb) : have faith or confidence in
- (verb) : be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
- (noun) : the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- (verb) : search or seek
- (noun) : the feelings expressed on a person's face
- (noun) : the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually
- (noun) : physical appearance
- (verb) : have a certain outward or facial expression
- (verb) : convey by one's expression
- (verb) : accord in appearance with
- (verb) : perceive with attention; direct one's gaze towards
More words from English related to Chitwan - چتون
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chatoon - چتون meanings in English in English.
aimgazegrapevinesdirectionlookregardstareviewvinebrightenglanceglareglistenglitterlightenscfintillateshimmerflashfulgurateglintglowradiateresplendscintillateshinetwinklebrindlebristle upglintingglisteningglowwormshine atshine upshingleshinglingspickspitterchimingfanklespindlingglabreateglunchshindleeffulgenceglimpseglosstintgleamglim ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Chatoon - چتون
What are the meanings of Chatoon - چتون in English?
Meanings of the word Chatoon - چتون in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Chatoon - چتون in English, you can take help from words closely related to Chatoon - چتون or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chatoon - چتون synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chatoon - چتون. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chatoon - چتون in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chatoon - چتون in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chatoon - چتون with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chatoon?
Whats the definition of chatoon?
Definition of the chatoon are
- a quick look
- throw a glance at; take a brief look at
- hit at an angle
- look forward to the probable occurrence of
- have faith or confidence in
- be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- search or seek
- the feelings expressed on a person's face
- the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually
- physical appearance
- have a certain outward or facial expression
- convey by one's expression
- accord in appearance with
- perceive with attention; direct one's gaze towards
What is the synonym of chatoon?
Synonym of word chatoon are چمکنا, جھلک, چمک, دمک, دیکھنا, نظر, کرن ڈالنا, شعاع ڈالنا, نگاہ, لمحہ
What are the idioms related to chatoon?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chatoon.
- To glance at
- Look before you or you'll have to look behind you
- The more women look in their glass the less they look to their house
- A cat may look at a king
- A cheerful look makes a dish a feast