Cheezein - چیزیں meanings in English
Cheezein - چیزیں Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Cheezein - چیزیں.
- (noun) : a sentimental story (or drama) of personal distress; designed to arouse sympathy
- (noun) : a craftsman who stuffs and mounts the skins of animals for display
- (noun) : an advertising circular that is enclosed with other material and (usually) sent by mail
- (noun) : any movable possession (especially articles of clothing)
More words from English related to Cheezein - چیزیں
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cheezein - چیزیں meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Cheezein - چیزیں
What are the meanings of Cheezein - چیزیں in English?
Meanings of the word Cheezein - چیزیں in English are sob stuff, stuffer, things, fidgets and thingies. To understand how would you translate the word Cheezein - چیزیں in English, you can take help from words closely related to Cheezein - چیزیں or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cheezein - چیزیں synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cheezein - چیزیں. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cheezein - چیزیں in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cheezein - چیزیں in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cheezein - چیزیں with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cheezein?
Meanings of cheezein are sob stuff, stuffer, things, fidgets and thingies
Whats the definition of cheezein?
Definition of the cheezein are
- a sentimental story (or drama) of personal distress; designed to arouse sympathy
- a craftsman who stuffs and mounts the skins of animals for display
- an advertising circular that is enclosed with other material and (usually) sent by mail
- any movable possession (especially articles of clothing)
What is the synonym of cheezein?
Synonym of word cheezein are چیزیں
What are the idioms related to cheezein?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cheezein.
- Careless of things which are near we pursue eagerly things which are far away
- Good things are mixed with evil evil things with good
- He that cheateth in small things is a fool but in great things is a rouge
- He that cheateth in small things is a fool; but in great things is a rouge
- A man is known to be mortal by two things sleep and lust