Chhata - چھٹا meanings in English
Chhata - چھٹا Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Chhata - چھٹا.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- (adjective satellite) : coming next after the fifth and just before the seventh in position
- (noun) : the musical interval between one note and another six notes away from it
- (noun) : one part in six equal parts
- (noun) : position six in a countable series of things
More words from English related to Chhata - چھٹا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chhata - چھٹا meanings in English in English.
Idiom related to the meaning of Chhata - چھٹا
What are the meanings of Chhata - چھٹا in English?
Meanings of the word Chhata - چھٹا in English are sixer and sixth. To understand how would you translate the word Chhata - چھٹا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Chhata - چھٹا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chhata - چھٹا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chhata - چھٹا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chhata - چھٹا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chhata - چھٹا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chhata - چھٹا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chhata?
Meanings of chhata are sixer and sixth
Whats the definition of chhata?
Definition of the chhata are
- the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- coming next after the fifth and just before the seventh in position
- the musical interval between one note and another six notes away from it
- one part in six equal parts
- position six in a countable series of things
What is the synonym of chhata?
Synonym of word chhata are چھٹا, ششم
What are the idioms related to chhata?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chhata.
- Poverty is the sixth sense