Cholorian - کلورین meanings in English
Cholorian - کلورین Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Cholorian - کلورین.
- (noun) : a common nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens; best known as a heavy yellow irritating toxic gas; used to purify water and as a bleaching agent and disinfectant; occurs naturally only as a salt (as in sea water)
- (noun) : a medieval musket
- (noun) : a heavy cannon with a long barrel used in the 16th and 17th centuries
More words from English related to Cholorian - کلورین
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cholorian - کلورین meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Cholorian - کلورین in English?
Meanings of the word Cholorian - کلورین in English are chlorine, culverin and chlorin. To understand how would you translate the word Cholorian - کلورین in English, you can take help from words closely related to Cholorian - کلورین or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cholorian - کلورین synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cholorian - کلورین. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cholorian - کلورین in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cholorian - کلورین in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cholorian - کلورین with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cholorian?
Meanings of cholorian are chlorine, culverin and chlorin
Whats the definition of cholorian?
Definition of the cholorian are
- a common nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens; best known as a heavy yellow irritating toxic gas; used to purify water and as a bleaching agent and disinfectant; occurs naturally only as a salt (as in sea water)
- a medieval musket
- a heavy cannon with a long barrel used in the 16th and 17th centuries
What is the synonym of cholorian?
Synonym of word cholorian are کلورین